PDA

View Full Version : anybody else?

thatgothgirluknow
May 24th, 2016, 02:58 PM
i struggle on and off with anorexia just wondering if anyone else here has an eating disorder this part of the forum has kinda been empty for a while

Flapjack
May 25th, 2016, 12:58 PM
i struggle on and off with anorexia just wondering if anyone else here has an eating disorder this part of the forum has kinda been empty for a while

I personally haven't but I know a few people that have. Hope you can get past this soon buddy:)

jamie_n5
July 24th, 2016, 03:03 PM
I have known other too but I haven't personally. I pray for strength for you and you be strong and I hope that you can beat those feelings and urges.

Dalcourt
July 24th, 2016, 10:57 PM
I struggle with my eating habits a lot but was never officially diagnosed with anthing. One school nurse was so kind
to explain to me that I just have a fucked up eating pattern due to puberty cuz boys don't have eating disorders...like wtf?

So yeah...I don't post in this section as I'm not diagnosed with anything if I talk about eating it's usually in the health section of vt

lemondrop
August 4th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Before i started the gym i was kinda skinny so i ate minimal amount of food... But now i consume 3-4 times more than before - my body demands fuel and some "bricks" to build it

Microcosm
August 5th, 2016, 05:31 PM
I found out yesterday that I might be hypoglycemic. I'm getting tested for it tomorrow so I'll know for certain.

I also have an extremely low appetite, but the doctor didn't classify it as a disorder and kind of drew it off as nothing.

thatgothgirluknow
August 13th, 2016, 10:47 PM
I found out yesterday that I might be hypoglycemic. I'm getting tested for it tomorrow so I'll know for certain.

I also have an extremely low appetite, but the doctor didn't classify it as a disorder and kind of drew it off as nothing. I have hypoglycemia was diagnosed at 13 and have had low appetite for most of my life but both of those things are very different than an eating disorder eating disorders are mental illness not physical although they may cause physical problems as well

I struggle with my eating habits a lot but was never officially diagnosed with anthing. One school nurse was so kind
to explain to me that I just have a fucked up eating pattern due to puberty cuz boys don't have eating disorders...like wtf?

So yeah...I don't post in this section as I'm not diagnosed with anything if I talk about eating it's usually in the health section of vt
im sorry that happened to you i know of allot of boys with eating disorders and you don't have to be diagnosed with something to talk about it generally if you think have an eating disorder you do have one

Hadlye
August 22nd, 2016, 01:20 AM
It happens to everyone, once a while I guess. It's alright.

DriveAlive
August 22nd, 2016, 02:41 AM
I tend to binge eat and then throw up far more than I should.

Eric Rom
August 22nd, 2016, 07:19 AM
I usually eat a lot when stressed out, even if I'm not hungry.

Lina756
September 5th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Take the eating disorder treatment from any nearby clinic.

Godsdaughter
October 21st, 2016, 07:20 PM
Aww, I know how you feel, sweetie. I am praying that you feel better :)