PDA

View Full Version : How much?

ValentinClarke
May 24th, 2016, 12:27 PM
About how much does it usually take you to get drunk?
(Key word: drunk, not wasted, where you're paralytic and being sick, but when you're dizzy etc.)
Usually for me, it's over 2l of cider, and sips of other things.

lemondrop
May 24th, 2016, 02:59 PM
About how much does it usually take you to get drunk?
(Key word: drunk, not wasted, where you're paralytic and being sick, but when you're dizzy etc.)
Usually for me, it's over 2l of cider, and sips of other things.

Does this really matter? it depends on the person,depends if you have ate something,depends what are you drinking,depends if you smoke when u drink,also on age The main idea is that everyone's different there are some people who need few shots and there are some who need more than few. So in the end - it depends. ;)

BlackParadePixie
May 24th, 2016, 07:49 PM
1 glass of wine :P

Dalcourt
May 24th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Dunno really.I found out that it isn't always the same... it depends on how I feel, what i did before if I'm tired or so. whether i have eaten this day or not and on the type of alcohol like even if the bottle says they have the same amount of alcohol i feel i get drunk faster from red than white wine.
i can't tell you a real amount sometimes i need a lot of alcohol to get drunk and sometimes just about two glasses of wine.
I

DerBear
May 26th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Does this really matter? it depends on the person,depends if you have ate something,depends what are you drinking,depends if you smoke when u drink,also on age The main idea is that everyone's different there are some people who need few shots and there are some who need more than few. So in the end - it depends. ;)

This is quite a good answer.

For me personally it depends on what I'm drinking. I can have 9 or 10 pints of lager and at that point I'd be drunk, not wasted but I'd be drunk by that point.

However if I was to have like two double vodkas and coke I'd probably be drunk at that point because vodka works quickly on me.

SummerHaze
May 27th, 2016, 03:08 AM
it depends on my mood and the company, if i feel sad then for me will be enough 2 beers, but if i am feeling good then I can't even count how much i can drink

Just JT
May 27th, 2016, 11:18 AM
To many variables tbh, different everytime

Lost in the Echo
June 1st, 2016, 07:38 AM
If it's regular strength beer ( like 5-6% ) usually 20-24. If I'm drinking liquor, a liter usually gets the job done.
If I'm drinking something funky like four Lokos, malt liquor, or high abv craft beer it seems to vary a lot.

I try to cut myself off before 30 beers, or before a whole bottle of liquor so I don't get too messed up.

Will Grigg's on Fire
June 4th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Probably around a quarter bottle of whiskey (8 shots or so) or like 3-4 beers on an empty stomach... But I can handle just under triple that amount while still keeping it together.

Typhlosion
June 5th, 2016, 01:30 AM
A litre of beer makes my night... with some room for shots later on ;)

I know I once managed half a bottle of vodka without blacking out in a not-too-long night. Not trying that one again though.

Michael75
June 14th, 2016, 02:50 AM
About 8 shots of vodka lmao

SillyPecker
June 18th, 2016, 01:37 PM
OK the faster alcohol is absorbed into your bloodstream the quicker it gets between the cells in your brain causing it to slow Nero communication between sells in your brain, causing the drunk effects

Human
June 18th, 2016, 07:19 PM
I'd feel it after 2 pints of lager, I'd probably pass out at like 9, I've had 6 pints at once before but for some people that isn't a lot
I've drunk more by mixing spirits etc. at house parties but you can't really measure that

Babs
June 19th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Four-ish shots and I'm at a good place.

Bull
June 19th, 2016, 01:25 PM
I enjoy beer with pizza, wine with dinner, and Cpt. Morgan and Coke or Jack Daniel Single Barrel for relaxation. I never drink to get drunk, and have never been drunk. I get a buzz it is time to stop!

jamie_n5
July 2nd, 2016, 02:38 PM
It takes me like 10 whiskey Cokes.

Michael75
July 8th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Depends on how much I've eaten, time of day etc. About 8 shots of vodka would have me rightly, 12 is pushing being in control of myself (sick etc) I've never been sick due to drinking so I suppose I don't really know. I drink beer, cognac and whiskey etc for the taste, whiskey and cognac to accompany my cigars basically, not with the intention of getting drunk.

Deleted User
July 17th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Depends on what I've eaten, what I'm drinking, etc. Weirdly enough, hard liquor doesn't affect me as much. Meanwhile, I've had a bottle of wine in the last couple hours and I'm definitely dizzy. Seems to be wine that gets me most. I try to stay away from hard liquor since I'm actually alcohol-intolerant (almost like a minor allergic reaction) and it bugs me more than lower alcohol content drinks do. Maybe I don't feel drink because I feel too sick, I dunno.

Falcons_11
July 21st, 2016, 10:28 AM
I don't drink yet. But a month ago I was visiting my cousin (he's 16) and he got 4 beers from his dad's fridge. After drinking 2 beers I got dizzy and fell asleep. I wasn't really drunk though, just dizzy.

Professional Russian
July 22nd, 2016, 06:44 PM
around a fifth of Jack or a case of beer.

Albatross13
August 24th, 2016, 03:44 PM
It usually depends on what I'm drinking, I get drunk after I have around 7 to 8 beers, after 6 glasses of good wine and after 3 or 4 shots of Bacardi 151.

Regina
August 24th, 2016, 06:45 PM
I just started and not much apparently...

Joe45x
August 26th, 2016, 05:30 PM
The last time i got drunk, i had:

About 9 cans of cider
A bottle of Absynth, 40%
3 cans of beer
I finished the night off by being dared to drink half a 1l bottle of Vodka, Jesus, i couldn't walk . I had to almost be dragged home

Jinglebottom
August 26th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Lol, I chicken out every time I'm offered alcohol. It's just not my thing but I'm strangely curious about its effects.

Periphery
August 26th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Well right now during the holidays like 1 or 2 glasses of wine and a beer.

Desynchronized
August 27th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Lol, I chicken out every time I'm offered alcohol. It's just not my thing but I'm strangely curious about its effects.

same. I drink a veeery lil amount rarely, not enough to make me drunk lol.