PDA

View Full Version : Stealing

ValentinClarke
May 24th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Have any of you ever stole anything from your parents? (i.e. Cigarettes)
What was the reason?
How did you feel after?
Did they find out?

Just JT
May 25th, 2016, 10:19 AM
I've stolen alcohol weed and cash from my dad before
Never got caught, he was never aware of how much of those things he had anyways

Dalcourt
May 25th, 2016, 02:46 PM
No never. If I wanted cigarettes or drugs I could just ask my Dad and he would give it to me...even offered me stuff before without me even asking or anything.

I don't think he would notice if I stole it but as it is not necessary I would never ever do it. He trusts me and I want it to stay this way.

Body odah Man
May 26th, 2016, 09:19 AM
What was the reason?
How did you feel after?
Did they find out?

I've stolen plenty of cash. They still don't know.

DerBear
May 26th, 2016, 08:07 PM
I haven't,

Simply because I know that it would cause a lot of friction and trust issues with my parents and I have too much respect for them to do something like that. I've got a really close relationship with my parents and I don't think I could do that to them.

Typhlosion
May 26th, 2016, 08:29 PM
I wouldn't do that if I could. My parents don't consume any alcohol or cigs or anything.

Sailor Mars
May 26th, 2016, 08:43 PM
I've taken alcohol, money, and cigarettes off my parents and my moms boyfriend before. They didn't find out so they had no reaction lol.

SummerHaze
May 27th, 2016, 03:06 AM
alcohol yeah, but a lot of times my parents stole my cigarettes:(

kevenity
May 29th, 2016, 11:45 PM
When i was little, I've stollen a few dollars. I'd never do that anymore though. i love my parents a lot and i wouldn't want to ruin our relationship.

Stronk Serb
May 31st, 2016, 04:40 PM
Me and my mom constantly steal eachothers cigarette lighter. Besides that, nothing.

Judean Zealot
June 1st, 2016, 04:02 AM
I got that tendency whipped out of me way back when.

Lost in the Echo
June 1st, 2016, 07:30 AM
Maybe alcohol a while ago, but it was always cool. As of now I pay for my own alcohol and weed. I have a hard enough time taking anything from anybody even when they're cool with it. I like to buy my own shit.

jamie_n5
June 29th, 2016, 10:10 PM
No I wouldn't steal from anyone just not me to do that.

Silly Ninja
July 1st, 2016, 05:00 PM
I occasionally steal smokes from my mom when I run out. Other than that, nothing.

Devinsoccer
July 1st, 2016, 05:01 PM
Have any of you ever stole anything from your parents? (i.e. Cigarettes) Nope
What was the reason? N/A
How did you feel after? N/A
Did they find out? N/A

Barbara.
July 1st, 2016, 05:44 PM
No never have. I dont drink or smoke.

Miss Ophelia
July 11th, 2016, 05:05 PM
I have taken alcohol before.

Pretty sure I got away with it though. Wouldn't take money.

Flapjack
July 20th, 2016, 03:35 AM
I would never steal from anyone - Especially not my parents!

Just JT
July 20th, 2016, 04:48 AM
My parents now, I've shuck a few beers here and there when camping. But that's it. They do t smoke cigarets or weed or anything. Plus, I just wouldn't from them. They get what ever I need or ask within reason. Except beer lol.

When camping all us kids would sneak a few beers from the adult and run off to the swim hole and have a few at night and just chill. It was fun. We all know it's wrong and bad, but he do have fun and nobody really jets hurt or anything.

WhoWhatWhen
July 20th, 2016, 05:47 PM
I've stolen alcohol. I just wanted some. They have never noticed. I felt a bit guilty but they have plenty so it doesn't really make a difference.

Falcons_11
July 21st, 2016, 10:22 AM
No I wouldn't steal from anyone just not me to do that.

I don't steal from anyone, especially my parents.

Just JT
July 21st, 2016, 02:53 PM
I don't steal from anyone, especially my parents.

That's good, nobody should, wish I could say the same. Stealing isn't a good thing. But I also haven't done it Ina while to. But still, I'll never be able to say that.

Glis25
August 3rd, 2016, 07:49 PM
I only drank a little bit of their alcohol like once but aside from that I've taken maybe a few dollars but not alot

everlong
August 3rd, 2016, 07:59 PM
I've stolen some of my dad's lighters. He's never found out.

Madison78
August 20th, 2016, 02:25 AM
I've stolen booze from my parents liquor cabinet before when i have had sleepovers. they never said anything about it so idk if they realized it.

Babs
August 20th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Done it before. Don't do it anymore. People shouldn't do it because a) it's a dick move. Your parents work hard, just let them drink the alcohol they bought with their own money. and b) you'll get caught eventually, and when you do it will be really embarrassing and will generate lots of mistrust between you and your parents.

Professional Russian
August 20th, 2016, 04:56 PM
never had to steal booze off my dad. I just paid him to get what I want. and I've only smoked weed twice and thats cause one of my dad's friends offered it to me..didn't do enough to have me even think about stealing it

Cori
October 13th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Never took money but cigs and alcohol alot when I was younger.
Now its not an issue, I can drink and smoke openly :)

Muddy Sneakers
November 17th, 2016, 08:54 PM
nobody smokes in my house - so no cigarettes. I remember once stealing a few dollars from my mom's bag and feeling SO guilty about it afterwards that I ended up telling her a few days later. I think I was about 13 years old.

Dames
November 23rd, 2016, 12:45 PM
alcohol :P they noticed, but not til the end lol

erik2000
November 23rd, 2016, 05:46 PM
Yes, money when I was maybe 7 or 8.
What was the reason?
Stupid: to buy chocolate
How did you feel after?
Good cos I liked the chocolate
Did they find out?
Yes, I got a very hard beating with the belt for it