PDA

View Full Version : Just failed an AS exam

EssentialAspiration
May 24th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Okay so I just failed my AS Spanish exam, the essay is most of the marks on the paper being a 35 mark question and I just couldn't do it i didn't understand most of the questions and I couldn't think of anything to write so I had like 4 lines and probably got like 4 marks out of 35. And now I don't know what im doing

Body odah Man
May 24th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Okay so I just failed my AS Spanish exam, the essay is most of the marks on the paper being a 35 mark question and I just couldn't do it i didn't understand most of the questions and I couldn't think of anything to write so I had like 4 lines and probably got like 4 marks out of 35. And now I don't know what im doing

Does your school have a retake policy? Maybe you can argue that you got a blackout during the test and that you therefore deserve to retake it? Nothing else you can do other than that, sorry.

Flapjack
May 24th, 2016, 12:35 PM

Just retake it next year buddy!!! So many students are in the same boat:)

Endeavour
June 12th, 2016, 10:16 AM

You can always resit it next year if you need to along with your A2 exams. Are you planning on carrying on with Spanish into year 13? You have a whole year now to start doing exam practice, talk to teachers etc, to make sure you get the help you need ready for your next set of exams. Don't worry about getting low marks though, (this is based on AQA) the writing is only worth 35/110 of the paper, so you have your other marks to fall back on if needs be - stay positive , and don't keep worrying about it now. You'll be fine I'm sure, ok :)