PDA

View Full Version : Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Tom D
May 23rd, 2016, 07:23 AM
Hi I'm in the 8th grade and recently got into a fight with a girl classmate of mine after school and she beat me up pretty bad. It started off pretty even but she really ended up pounding me and It's really messing with my mind and has got me feeling down in a major way.. I had to tell my dad I fell off my dirt bike and hit a tree to explain my injuries. The worst part now is over the weekend me and my dad were out in our boat, and when we got back the girl and a few of her friends were at the damm boardwalk next to the boat launch hanging out sunbathing or whatever and I was praying she wouldn't see me. So about 10 minutes later she came closer to us and started calling me a "wimp and pussy boy" and saying how much fun she had and how she would beat me up again so she can show her friends how hard she can make me cry" ect.. an her friends started laughing and getting her riled up to do it.
I know my dad was at the back of the boat tying it down to the trailer and he must of heard most of it.
I felt so ashamed scared and freaking out in my head the whole way home, because I think he now knows what really happened to me. And he knows how afraid I was of her.:( It's been very uneasy around him ever since and I don't know what to do. How does a guy admit to his dad that he got beat up and is scared to death of a girl? Especially one thats sort of pretty and she's not really bigger than me or anything. I'm not sure he even wants me to bring it up or not? Is there any other guys that can relate some what to this?:(

Sailor Mars
May 23rd, 2016, 08:17 AM
It shouldn't matter if it's a guy or girl because regardless, you're scared shitless and was physically harmed by this person. Just straight up tell him and I'm sure he'll talk to a teacher or authority figure of your school.

lemondrop
May 23rd, 2016, 02:46 PM
Evil b*tch :D , don't be scared ,but don't fight either not nice to beat girls.. Unless she starts
If you'll show that you're scared of her she will pick on you again

Flapjack
May 23rd, 2016, 03:13 PM
Hi I'm in the 8th grade and recently got into a fight with a girl classmate of mine after school and she beat me up pretty bad. It started off pretty even but she really ended up pounding me and It's really messing with my mind and has got me feeling down in a major way.. I had to tell my dad I fell off my dirt bike and hit a tree to explain my injuries. The worst part now is over the weekend me and my dad were out in our boat, and when we got back the girl and a few of her friends were at the damm boardwalk next to the boat launch hanging out sunbathing or whatever and I was praying she wouldn't see me. So about 10 minutes later she came closer to us and started calling me a "wimp and pussy boy" and saying how much fun she had and how she would beat me up again so she can show her friends how hard she can make me cry" ect.. an her friends started laughing and getting her riled up to do it.
I know my dad was at the back of the boat tying it down to the trailer and he must of heard most of it.
I felt so ashamed scared and freaking out in my head the whole way home, because I think he now knows what really happened to me. And he knows how afraid I was of her.:( It's been very uneasy around him ever since and I don't know what to do. How does a guy admit to his dad that he got beat up and is scared to death of a girl? Especially one thats sort of pretty and she's not really bigger than me or anything. I'm not sure he even wants me to bring it up or not? Is there any other guys that can relate some what to this?:(

Firstly, the gender of the person does not matter my friend!:)

Your dad won't judge for it!! He will be concerned that you are scared and hopefully will contact the school on your behalf. Be honest with your father.

Hope you sort this out buddy!

Abhorrence
May 23rd, 2016, 05:08 PM
It really doesn't matter whether she is a girl or not, she's a complete and utter bitch. Nobody needs to experience or inflict violence upon anyone, it's ridiculous what this world is. You shouldn't feel afraid of anything. Tell your dad and if he is an asshole about it then go to the authorities, not only has she assaulted you but she has also threatened to do it again. Hopefully if your dad is accepting then he will do it himself.

Tom D
May 23rd, 2016, 07:51 PM
Thanks a lot guys. I forgot to mention that the fight wasn't at school, kids know better not to fight because of the strict policy the school has. It was a ways down the road in a open lot/field area. Like I said my dad has to know what happened to me because when she was saying crap like " want to cry some more pussy boy" I'm almost certain my dad paused a little from what he was doing because i was sort of looking in his direction hoping he was far enough away, the thing was I was so nervous and scared just seeing her again and hearing her voice I couldn't barley even talk..And I stayed that way for the ride home. I just felt so weird and in shock because I never been that scared and especially of a girl, and I know my dad must of known how shook up I was about it to no matter how much I tried to hide it.
It's good to hear people saying gender doesn't matter I heard that from others at school today too, I'm starting to feel better about the situation now. Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be and just tell my dad about it he likely knows anyway. Good thing is to, I haven't had any classes with her in the last couple of months so it was easy to avoid her today

pconnor2001
May 23rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
No--don't worry about "making a big deal of this". This IS a big deal. She assaulted you. Now she is being a bully.

You have to get over the fact that she is a girl. A bully is still a bully.

I am sure your dad will back you.

Just JT
May 23rd, 2016, 08:21 PM
What was the fight about?
How did it start?

Tom D
May 23rd, 2016, 08:40 PM
No--don't worry about "making a big deal of this". This IS a big deal. She assaulted you. Now she is being a bully.

You have to get over the fact that she is a girl. A bully is still a bully.

I am sure your dad will back you. oh no doubt that's exactly what she is, I more or less meant by "making a big deal" is me getting so bummed out about getting beat up and being so scared of a girl.
As for what started it, it was mostly her wanting to show off in front of a couple of her friends and prove how tough she was.

FuTo
May 24th, 2016, 10:59 AM
I'm gay so I'd haveno problem dropping that bitch but you should talk to your dad or mom or some adult. You should worry about the harm she's doing to you not her gender that really doesn't matter. Next time she tries something report her.

Body odah Man
May 24th, 2016, 11:15 AM
oh no doubt that's exactly what she is, I more or less meant by "making a big deal" is me getting so bummed out about getting beat up and being so scared of a girl.
As for what started it, it was mostly her wanting to show off in front of a couple of her friends and prove how tough she was.

Did she throw the first punch, or did you? If she threw the first punch unprovoked, then she was way out of line and you should go talk to someone about this and you have a right to be scared. If you threw the first punch or caused the fight to start, then I can see why she beat you up. Taunting you about it/threatening to do it again is just wrong though, so if she continues I'd really go and talk to someone/her about it because then you have a right to be scared. It could be that you've wronged her in the past or that she just wanted to blow off some steam/show her friends how cool she is by taunting you, and that she doesn't mean anything by it though.

As for her being a girl, her gender really doesn't matter. There's no shame in a girl beating you up, despite what society claims. I've been beat up by a chick before (my own fault) and I've been kicked in the balls by the same chick (can't remember whose fault it was), but her being a girl never rlly shamed me, nor should it shame you. And if your dad thinks less of you because you lost to a girl, that's just dumb and cruel towards you and you should let him know.

Leprous
May 24th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Tom D

Girl or no girl, if someone starts beating you up, you should just punch them back. It seems rash because 'hitting a girl' seems wrong but seriously, it's bullshit. You shouldn't care about being called a pussy, you were beaten up pretty badly and you shouldn't be ashamed for that, you're not a pussy at all.

It shouldn't matter either if she's pretty or not, looks don't matter, if they beat you up they are wrong, it's as simple as that. The whole 'you shouldn't hurt pretty girls' thing that is everywhere is bullshit (no offense).

You shouldn't let anyone do this to you no matter who they are.

Body odah Man
May 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Tom D

Girl or no girl, if someone starts beating you up, you should just punch them back. It seems rash because 'hitting a girl' seems wrong but seriously, it's bullshit. You shouldn't care about being called a pussy, you were beaten up pretty badly and you shouldn't be ashamed for that, you're not a pussy at all.

It shouldn't matter either if she's pretty or not, looks don't matter, if they beat you up they are wrong, it's as simple as that. The whole 'you shouldn't hurt pretty girls' thing that is everywhere is bullshit (no offense).

You shouldn't let anyone do this to you no matter who they are.

Bro, he did try to fight back and he lost miserably. The fight was even at first, but then it went badly. Nowhere does he say that he didn't fight

Tom D
May 24th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Did she throw the first punch, or did you? If she threw the first punch unprovoked, then she was way out of line and you should go talk to someone about this and you have a right to be scared.

As for her being a girl, her gender really doesn't matter. There's no shame in a girl beating you up, despite what society claims. I've been beat up by a chick before (my own fault) and I've been kicked in the balls by the same chick (can't remember whose fault it was), but her being a girl never rlly shamed me, nor should it shame you. And if your dad thinks less of you because you lost to a girl, that's just dumb and cruel towards you and you should let him know.
Thanks for the support man and encouragement. Good to be able to relate to someone over this. She pushed me down at the start and punched me in the head as I was getting up so yep she started it. As for her taunting me to beat me up again, I think she was just trying to scare me some more and I doubt she would have tried to kick my ass again in front of my dad. As for any past altercations with her I remember a few years ago in gym class getting into a sort of loud argument between her, me and another kid. Can't remember what it was about though.

Bro, he did try to fight back and he lost miserably. The fight was even at first, but then it went badly. Nowhere does he say that he didn't fight yup that pretty much sums it up exactly. :(

Body odah Man
May 24th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the support man and encouragement. Good to be able to relate to someone over this. She pushed me down at the start and punched me in the head as I was getting up so yep she started it. As for her taunting me to beat me up again, I think she was just trying to scare me some more and I doubt she would have tried to kick my ass again in front of my dad. As for any past altercations with her I remember a few years ago in gym class getting into a sort of loud argument between her, me and another kid. Can't remember what it was about though.

Ok, yeah the girl's got issues then. If she does that shit again, go see someone about it (best thing to do is be able to defend yourself, but sometimes that's just not possible.) Hope things improve

Living For Love
May 24th, 2016, 04:04 PM
If she hits you again, I think you should keep trying to defend yourself, even if it includes hitting her back, just as a means of self-defense. She will probably pull up the woman card if you two get caught or something, but you would be screwed even if you did nothing. There's no shame in having been beat up by a girl, I believe you two are teenagers, so it's normal that some girls might physically develop earlier than some guys. Avoid being alone and try to ignore her. As for your dad, if he brings up the topic, you should tell him the truth, but if he doesn't, I think you should just try to forget it.

Tom D
May 24th, 2016, 07:46 PM
There's no shame in having been beat up by a girl, I believe you two are teenagers, so it's normal that some girls might physically develop earlier than some guys. Avoid being alone and try to ignore her. As for your dad, if he brings up the topic, you should tell him the truth, but if he doesn't, I think you should just try to forget it.
Yeah I just turned 14 not long ago and she's about the same 13 or 14. Yeah I take a different route on my walk home now and try to leave school fast as I can. That's another thing, I should of known something not so good was about to go down that day when she stopped walking, because she was a little ways ahead of me and was staring at me as I came walking down the road and she started smiling and putting her hair in a ponytail as I got closer.:(

Dalcourt
May 27th, 2016, 11:38 PM
You never really mentioned how the fight started and why she would fight you. Nevermind, being beaten up and threatened by someone is always something you should talk to your parents about, a teacher etc. about. Just getting in a fight again, fighting back for self-defense or whatever...this is all just bad moves. Things will only escalate you have to find a better solution buy talking it out or avoiding getting in confrontations with her.
I mean if you don't argue with her and avoid and ignore her there won't be anymore fights and threats as I don't think she's just crazy and will attack you out of the blue.

Tom D
May 28th, 2016, 04:27 AM
You never really mentioned how the fight started and why she would fight you. Nevermind, being beaten up and threatened by someone is always something you should talk to your parents about, a teacher etc. about. Just getting in a fight again, fighting back for self-defense or whatever...this is all just bad moves. Things will only escalate you have to find a better solution buy talking it out or avoiding getting in confrontations with her.
I mean if you don't argue with her and avoid and ignore her there won't be anymore fights and threats as I don't think she's just crazy and will attack you out of the blue., OH trust me I have been avoiding her. It was basically her being a bully and she wanted to show her 2 friends that where with her how tough she was is how it started. After she finally stopped beating me up and started walking away I could hear her laughing and saying something like "see told you I could kick a boys ass" I will tell my dad about it eventually , because it's getting to be to much of a elephant in the room situation. I'm starting to feel a little better by the day about the whole thing, but it's definitely gonna take some time getting use to being scared of a girl.:(

Just JT
May 28th, 2016, 05:39 AM
I want to brutally honest here so don't take offense ok?
You said I'm starting to feel a little better by the day about the whole thing, but it's definitely gonna take some time getting use to being scared of a girl."
Right there, that's the statement I'm concerned with. She already won every single altercation in your future.

Shea s bully, and your being afraid is literally the pulse of her hear beat, she's a
Ready won. So unles your up for the challenge of standing up for yourself, then just give up because she's not guna stop, till you give up or she's satisfied, or your dead.

Like everyone's been saying, there's no shame here, fights happen. Believe me, fights happen and for fucked up reasons to. If you do nothing, it'll keep happening, over and over and over again. And everytime, your beating will be worse and worse. May not be physicall, those wounds heal. Those are easy huh?

She's a bully and she need to stop, or something, what ever, legally that is.
Stand up, walk proud, shoulders back, head up, look her in the eye, and believe you will not let this happen again, and do everything in your power to stop it/her from future beatings. Again, legally that is, regardless of the outcome

Even if you fight back, as fetal as you might feel you are, bullies don't like resistance, it's to much work for them. So any amount will offset at least that amount of assault.

Don't worry about how bad your injuries might be, they heal, protect yourself and stand up for yourself, get help, whoever that might be.

outback4
May 28th, 2016, 11:04 AM
I feel like if someone's beating you up, whether it's a girl, boy, whatever, you just have to defend yourself. I know someone said you tried to fight back. If you're in a situation where she or someone else is trying to get in a fight with you or something, you just need to avoid it. You need to find a new route home, move to the other side of the street, or just keep walking and push through her. And if for some reason she still tries to hurt you, do what you can to stand up for yourself.

If you're scared about what your dad will think or whatever, you really can't let it worry you. You can either just not talk about it unless he brings up what he heard, or you can ask him for advice/help. But if you want his advice or help, don't worry about what he thinks about it being a girl and let that stop you. Don't let that get in the way.

I hope it all works out for you. Just stand your ground and have confidence in yourself, that's the most important thing you can do.

Just JT
May 28th, 2016, 03:10 PM
outback4 makes a good point about your dad. Don't worry about what he thinks. He's your dad and he loves you I'm sure. And he only want you to be safe and happy. I'll bet he would want you to talk to him about this so he can give you his advise and help you. That's what dads are for

Tom D
May 28th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I want to brutally honest here so don't take offense ok?
You said I'm starting to feel a little better by the day about the whole thing, but it's definitely gonna take some time getting use to being scared of a girl."
Right there, that's the statement I'm concerned with. She already won every single altercation in your future.

Shea s bully, and your being afraid is literally the pulse of her hear beat, she's a
Ready won. So unles your up for the challenge of standing up for yourself, then just give up because she's not guna stop, till you give up or she's satisfied,

Like everyone's been saying, there's no shame here, fights happen. Believe me, fights happen and for fucked up reasons to. If you do nothing, it'll keep happening, over and over and over again. And everytime, your beating will be worse and worse. May not be physicall, those wounds heal. Those are easy huh?. oh for sure I'm gonna stand up for myself if she tries to fight me again, but I will be trying everything to avoid that. What I meant by " getting use to being scared of a girl is" that it's something new to me and never thought I ever would be afraid of a girl, especially of a girl who is considered one of the best looking girls in the school.:( It's a weird and humbling feeling that I'm not use to, but I'm learning to accept and feel better about especially with everyone saying gender is no big deal and there's no shame losing to a girl. As for her trying to beat me up again, I don't think she will, she would have tried again by now and she's been leaving me alone all week. And I will be talking about it with my dad just to get it off my chest, just waiting for the right time. Most likely this weekend:)

Just JT
May 28th, 2016, 04:40 PM
I'm not suggesting you go out looking for a fight, that's the wrong thing to do, but to let anyone, not just a girl, keep you so scare of them, then the end already won. Think about it. It's really not much difference than a terrorist group attacking a defenseless country, only on a smaller scale, much smaller. May be an extreme example, but the concepts are the same.

A avoiding her is a good idea, you both obviously don't get along for what ever reason, so just stay away the best you can. But me, I would run, and I wouldn't go changing my life around just so she can continue hers as she pleases. You have a right to go where you like and live in peace. And if someone decides to try and destroy that on you, they need to know there will be consequences for their actions. What ever that means.

Talking to your dad I think is a great idea. You may feel embarrassed, offline this a difficult conversation, but trust me, your not the first dude to get beat up by a bitch bully bro ok?

Dalcourt
May 28th, 2016, 09:29 PM
oh for sure I'm gonna stand up for myself if she tries to fight me again, but I will be trying everything to avoid that. What I meant by " getting use to being scared of a girl is" that it's something new to me and never thought I ever would be afraid of a girl, especially of a girl who is considered one of the best looking girls in the school.:( It's a weird and humbling feeling that I'm not use to, but I'm learning to accept and feel better about especially with everyone saying gender is no big deal and there's no shame losing to a girl. As for her trying to beat me up again, I don't think she will, she would have tried again by now and she's been leaving me alone all week. And I will be talking about it with my dad just to get it off my chest, just waiting for the right time. Most likely this weekend:)

I really hope everything works out for you. I understand that talking to your Dad and accepting the whole thing might not be easy but as time passes you will forget about the whole thing.

Tom D
June 5th, 2016, 09:53 PM
I finally told my dad about the fight and I feel a lot better, and like I expected he pretty much knew ever since that day she was taunting me with him nearby that me and her must of scraped and she got the better of me and that's how I really got my face messed up. Surprisingly he didn't really seem to be bothered or make a big deal about me losing to a girl. He just said "we all take our lumps in fights from time to time and said one of my uncles friends got beat up by a girl after a baseball game when he was around my age. So don't let it bother me and also told me "for every boy that's in your school somewhere in the world there's a girl their age who can beat them up." (Think he was just trying to cheer me up.) As for her, apart from her bragging about how she gave me the black eyes and stuff, she's pretty much left me alone ever since and hasn't gone out of her way to fight me again.

Just JT
June 5th, 2016, 10:00 PM
That's really cool tom, I'm glad it all worked out for you like that.
Thanks for coming back and updating also, that was cool....

outback4
June 5th, 2016, 10:22 PM
I finally told my dad about the fight and I feel a lot better, and like I expected he pretty much knew ever since that day she was taunting me with him nearby that me and her must of scraped and she got the better of me and that's how I really got my face messed up. Surprisingly he didn't really seem to be bothered or make a big deal about me losing to a girl. He just said "we all take our lumps in fights from time to time and said one of my uncles friends got beat up by a girl after a baseball game when he was around my age. So don't let it bother me and also told me "for every boy that's in your school somewhere in the world there's a girl their age who can beat them up." (Think he was just trying to cheer me up.) As for her, apart from her bragging about how she gave me the black eyes and stuff, she's pretty much left me alone ever since and hasn't gone out of her way to fight me again.

Wow Tom, be glad your dad was so nice and supportive. That must feel really nice. And really everything he said is so right too. So glad this worked out for you. :)

Tom D
October 1st, 2016, 04:44 AM
Heard something on some radio show recently similar to my situation about a boy feeling depressed about getting beat up and bullied by a girl. Just wanted to update in case there's any guy's out there going through the same thing but are afraid to discuss it. I saw the girl who beat me up over the summer and she still was taunting and talking crap about how she beat me up and was saying some of her high school girlfriends will probably beat me up too. Ect.. So far this first year of high school nothing major has happened other than a few instances of her trying to intimidate and scare me, like pushing me and tripping me a little in the hallway during the first week of school. It shook me up and botherd me again even though she was just messing around with me.

So about week and a half ago I was in the cafeteria during lunch and I could see her smiling and punching her fist into her hand looking at me. It got me a little nervous but not to bad. But later at the end of the day I was walking down and around the south hallway and her and a few kids where there and she shoved me hard into the lockers and stepped up close face to face looking me straight in the eyes then pushed me again. And said " are u scared" I could hardly talk because I was so nervous (remember this girl beat me up pretty good worse than any guy ever has) but I did muster up and said "yeah" and admitted to her front of the other kids standing there, but I think even if I said nothing she could tell just by the fear in my eyes and the way she was looking at me as she backed away she could see she had put the fear of God in me. But ever since that day she's left me alone and hasn't even come near me, almost like she's either tired of teasing me or respects that I admitted to her I'm afraid of her. So if any guys are going through the same thing, don't feel ashamed, it happens. It botherd me a lot too at first, but it's not the end of the world. I've come to accept that there's girls out there capable of kicking my ass and not let it consume me and be bummed out over it.

Living For Love
October 1st, 2016, 08:51 AM
I'm glad you were able to overcome all this issue. I'm afraid she might still try to threaten or provoke you, but at least now you have this situation in control, more or less. I must say this is an unusual form of bullying, since male bullies often try a more physical approach, while girls prefer psychological bullying (insults, demasculinisation, etc...). At least that's what happened in most cases I know.

Tom D
October 1st, 2016, 04:20 PM
That's a really accurate way to describe it because that's how I felt (demasculinized) at first. Almost like she knows she can probably kick my ass any day of the week so she has the need to toy with me mentally with my fear of her. There's definitely a part of me that still feels a bit humbled about being this intimidated by a girl, but I've learned to accept it and not fret about the whole gender aspect of it nearly as bad.

Uniquemind
October 2nd, 2016, 01:21 PM
What got her to target you specifically? Do you know?

It's totally abuse and this is one of those scenarios where it is not the greatest outcome, but you can fight back despite her being a girl.

If you can get any witnesses of stuff to tell a vice principal or disciplinarian about what she's been doing.

Trust me school officials pay attention to that stuff now because they afraid of the bullied being so bottled up angry they cause the school to be on national news.

Tell somebody.

Tom D
October 5th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Nah we're cool now thank god. Seen her outside school today with one of her friends
and she said "dude u don't have to look so scared I'm not really gonna kick your ass again" got talking to her, and it turns out the main reason she beat me up in the first place was because she thought I was one of the kids who last spring wrecked and threw her younger cousins bike in the river which I wasn't . I just happen to be there that day fishing and one of her friends saw me talking to one of the kids that actually threw it, and thought it was me or thought I was in on it though.:( I told her I would never do something like that, and I didn't even know who's bike that it was or who the kids were , they mIght of been from out of town. Wow all of this over some big misunderstanding, and now that I think about it, I think she did mention something about a bike while we where grappling around on the ground during the fight. I'm just glad this is behind us now though and I don't have to worry about getting my ass kicked again! And the very least If others have gone through something like this, I can tell them not to stress to much or worry about it or make a big deal if a girl has beat them up, and thanks BTW a lot for everyone on here that's helped me out with this as well!

Uniquemind
October 5th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Nah we're cool now thank god. Seen her outside school today with one of her friends
and she said "dude u don't have to look so scared I'm not really gonna kick your ass again" got talking to her, and it turns out the main reason she beat me up in the first place was because she thought I was one of the kids who last spring wrecked and threw her younger cousins bike in the river which I wasn't . I just happen to be there that day fishing and one of her friends saw me talking to one of the kids that actually threw it, and thought it was me or thought I was in on it though.:( I told her I would never do something like that, and I didn't even know who's bike that it was or who the kids were , they mIght of been from out of town. Wow all of this over some big misunderstanding, and now that I think about it, I think she did mention something about a bike while we where grappling around on the ground during the fight. I'm just glad this is behind us now though and I don't have to worry about getting my ass kicked again! And the very least If others have gone through something like this, I can tell them not to stress to much or worry about it or make a big deal if a girl has beat them up, and thanks BTW a lot for everyone on here that's helped me out with this as well!

Ugh she based her revenge on weak information.

Geez if someone's going down that road make sure you do your research first.