PDA

View Full Version : Maximum dimensions of a sig image?

Flapjack
May 22nd, 2016, 01:04 PM
Hey sorry if this is a common question but I've checked the FAQ and couldn't find anything!

So want to make myself a signature image so I don't seem like such a newbie:'D

So does anybody know what the maximum dimentions of a signature image are? Can I use PNG? Also are gifs supported?? If they are supported what if the maximum file size??:)

Mars
May 22nd, 2016, 02:50 PM
It should say it where you upload your signature pic...

Flapjack
May 22nd, 2016, 03:05 PM
It should say it where you upload your signature pic...

Thanks!! You are an actual legend!!:') Know anything about gifs?

Plane And Simple
May 22nd, 2016, 03:12 PM
450*175 :P I update mine somewhat often so I know those by heart haha. Gif's should be fine to upload but you have to bear in mind that they can't disrupt the forum flow (this is, call our attention by flashing or similar) :)

Flapjack
May 22nd, 2016, 03:14 PM
450*175 :P I update mine somewhat often so I know those by heart haha. Gif's should be fine to upload but you have to bear in mind that they can't disrupt the forum flow (this is, call our attention by flashing or similar) :)

Thats cool buddy thanks sooo much!!:)

I think it will actually be easier to make a gif in flash because I kindaaa suck a photoshop and never really tried fireworks!

Think I might change my username too:p

Elysium
May 22nd, 2016, 03:23 PM
I think gifs are accepted, but our size limit is so small that it's kind of difficult to get one in there.

Flapjack
May 22nd, 2016, 03:25 PM
I think gifs are accepted, but our size limit is so small that it's kind of difficult to get one in there.

Ugh that sounds like a pain:'( Why are they so small and do you know the sizee??

Elysium
May 22nd, 2016, 03:41 PM
Ugh that sounds like a pain:'( Why are they so small and do you know the sizee??
I'm not technologically savvy, but I imagine it would be a strain if everyone had large signatures. The same goes for avatars.

http://i.imgur.com/NNQF63N.png

Flapjack
May 22nd, 2016, 03:43 PM
I'm not technologically savvy, but I imagine it would be a strain if everyone had large signatures. The same goes for avatars.

image (http://i.imgur.com/NNQF63N.png)

yeah that makes sense buddy the page will take longer to load!! I shall make an image instead after I come up with a new name for myself!!

Thanks so much buddyyy!! You've been so much help:)

Plane And Simple
May 23rd, 2016, 06:20 AM
Actuqlly looking at the size, I'm certain you cant fit a gif that ks bigger than 100*100 in 75KiB :P I have to redice quality on my images to fit the 75 limit and they aren't gif, so I'm afraid Elysium is right )

Flapjack
May 23rd, 2016, 12:54 PM
3 second gif... 1.5 mb:'D

Plane And Simple
May 23rd, 2016, 02:49 PM
3 second gif... 1.5 mb:'D

only slightly oversized :P If you manage to fit it I'll be impressed haha

Flapjack
May 31st, 2016, 10:13 AM
only slightly oversized :P If you manage to fit it I'll be impressed haha

Be impressed!!xD Whoop whoop

Plane And Simple
May 31st, 2016, 11:28 AM
Be impressed!!xD Whoop whoop

Should give you a prize hahahaha. Good job!