PDA

View Full Version : Summer assignments anyone???

Microcosm
May 17th, 2016, 07:48 PM
The Summer "vacation" is nigh, and the teachers don't stop!

I'm taking 4 AP classes so I kind of expected this, but I have to read 5 different books this Summer and do some sort of assignment for each.

I have to read 2 statistics books and 3 books for English. Does anyone else have to deal with a school-related workload over the Summer?

Edit: Just got my AP Chemistry Summer work today: 150 problems from the AP Chem textbook.

lemondrop
May 18th, 2016, 01:48 PM
read 3 books or sooooo.... But not the books that i like ,the books that we must read in school :/ and those are boring as hell

Body odah Man
May 19th, 2016, 08:49 AM
The Summer "vacation" is nigh, and the teachers don't stop!

I'm taking 4 AP classes so I kind of expected this, but I have to read 5 different books this Summer and do some sort of assignment for each.

I have to read 2 statistics books and 3 books for English. Does anyone else have to deal with a school-related workload over the Summer?

Edit: Just got my AP Chemistry Summer work today: 150 problems from the AP Chem textbook.

Ow, that sucks. Gl dude

everlong
May 20th, 2016, 07:56 PM
I'll have some reading, but that's it. I won't be taking AP classes.

Jay21
May 22nd, 2016, 08:13 PM
I too have Summer work but not to your extent. I have to read a couple books for English and do a project type thing for each. I also have the usual math work and have to answer some questions for AP European History

Sublime Demonz
May 22nd, 2016, 08:25 PM
I don't have mine yet, and I won't for a couple weeks, but I'll have summer homework for the AP Language class I'm taking. For the AP Literature class I took this year, I had to read two books and do an assignment. It was stressful, but hopefully worth it once I get my AP Exam scores back.