PDA

View Full Version : Sixx: AM

kyrocks03
May 17th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Any fans of the band here?

I have liked Motley Crue since I was 8 or 9 years old. This band is better ... and they can actually play their instruments! (Although Mic Mars was pretty wicked).

Professional Russian
May 17th, 2016, 08:55 PM
in all honesty all of motley crur ca do that...except vince he cant sing but his voice was unique to crue and its ok with the rest of the band. sixx am i love aswell since im a big.follower of nikki sixx because of his impact on my life and i went to see motley crue at their final show here and i plan om seeing sixx am when they come arounf

everlong
May 19th, 2016, 08:31 PM
I like Sixx:AM, Motley Crue is alright.

kyrocks03
May 28th, 2016, 02:40 PM
The new Sixx AM record is amazing. I can't wait for volume two to release. That song prayers for the damned is awesome.

Amethyst Rose
May 28th, 2016, 02:49 PM
I have liked Motley Crue since I was 8 or 9 years old. This band is better ... and they can actually play their instruments!

What? What is this? WHAT IS THIS? :D Lol, I actually have not heard Sixx: AM but I like Motley Crue. Wait I take that back, I've heard a few Sixx AM songs, I like Motley better though. What can I say, I'm always going to side with the older bands. To be honest though Vince Neil is not one of my favorite vocalists but yes unique.