PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting

dbfordateam
May 10th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Has any of you guys received letters of campus visits from coaches? you can also include any camp invites. Have any contacted you or you contacted them? If so what sports? Do you plan to continue athletics in college?

Personally:
I am getting somewhat recruited for football, mostly Junior Day visits, combines and camps from D2 and D3 schools.

For Track and Field, I have to make more of an effort to contact schools whereas football they contact me. But the schools I have contacted are highly interested, many have talked with me, I have gone on athletic visits to their colleges. These schools are all D3 except one is a small D1 school.

I plan on at the least continuing track and field. I might just lift and train in the fall though.

Flapjack
May 23rd, 2016, 03:18 PM
Has any of you guys received letters of campus visits from coaches? you can also include any camp invites. Have any contacted you or you contacted them? If so what sports? Do you plan to continue athletics in college?

Personally:
I am getting somewhat recruited for football, mostly Junior Day visits, combines and camps from D2 and D3 schools.

For Track and Field, I have to make more of an effort to contact schools whereas football they contact me. But the schools I have contacted are highly interested, many have talked with me, I have gone on athletic visits to their colleges. These schools are all D3 except one is a small D1 school.

I plan on at the least continuing track and field. I might just lift and train in the fall though.

Wish you luck buddyy!!:)