PDA

View Full Version : Man Boobs and Stomach

ValentinClarke
May 10th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I have some breasts, and I am a guy, and I also have a bit of a stomach, and I just wanted to know a way to help get rid of them both and become more toned

Bmble_B
May 10th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Restrict how many calories you eat everyday. If you need to find the value, find a calorie limit calculator online, and download the MyFitnessPal app. It's basically a food diary and let's you know if you're over or under your limit for the day.

BlackParadePixie
May 10th, 2016, 05:46 PM
cardio and weight training. there are lots of exercises you can do in a gym that will help tone your core and pectoral muscles

Deschain
May 10th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Restrict how many calories you eat everyday. If you need to find the value, find a calorie limit calculator online, and download the MyFitnessPal app. It's basically a food diary and let's you know if you're over or under your limit for the day.

Not only calories, but also remember to cut as much sugar as possible. And by that I mean anything artificial. Fruits with a high sugar content are awesome because they also have fiber and everything else that helps your body process that sugar in the way it's supposed to be.

But things like soda and juice and processed foods should be out. Same with salad dressings, and sauces. Pure protein and limited calories, and nothing but water.

With exercise, you don't have to be an expert or a physical trainer. Even just running on a tread ill, or using other cardio equipment effectively will help.

All I have to say is that you have to take it seriously, and be patient if you want to see results. Don't have a really healthy meal for lunch, and then think "I've been good today. I deserve a break" and then get something from Arby's or Burger King for dinner. Losing weight takes time.

Xiao.Z
May 13th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Diet. No process foods. Natural is best. No bread - ever. Cut carb as much as can.

Exercise. Gym best for variety exercise. If no gym do pushup, situp and pullup. Run is wonderful cardio. Fix stomach not just situp do crunch. Find sport for enjoy exercise if difficult for motivate. Music help to.

Must do both diet and exercise. Must be patient. Think month and year not day and week. Do not weigh every day this discourage.

This not fix and go back to greasy burger and process food. This life change. If not plan for life do not torture self play xBox.

kevenity
May 18th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Ok i have somehing that helps lose weight and lowers your appetite while boosting metabolism! So for the past year and a half, this angel I've been using is called Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) it helps so much!! It has so many health benefits if you use it regularly. The best Apple Cider Vinegar to use is BRAGGS brand and make sure the ACV has 'The Mother' in it. It looks gross but it's the stringy yellow stuff in the vinegar but thats where the good stuff is.It should say it on the label. So Drinking a tablespoon or two itself is good but the taste is literally disgusting. So what i do is, i put two tablespoons of ACV in a large glass of water and put lemon. All this together is good and actually works!! It helped me slim down a lot. But obviously you should also do a lot of cardio and change your diet, lower calories, cut the sodium intake, cut the soda, breads, etc

Its so tough to do all this but worth it! Good Luck!

ashdyn
May 19th, 2016, 03:39 AM
The most important thing to remember in losing weight/burning fat is always burn more calories than you're taking in. It's really as simple as planning to take in 1000 calories per day and burn 1200 calories per day. Also remember that you're not just burning calories during gym time. Park a little farther than normal, take the stairs, ride a bike instead of drive if it's close enough.

If you're all about burning fat I'd stick to mostly cardio. It's probably the least intimidating thing to do when your first start working out and the easiest to learn. The thing about cardio or really any work out is it can get boring. So mix it up. Don't just treadmill at the gym. Go on runs outside and take different trails to mix it up. And don't just run there's jump rope, knee highs, mountain climbers. Finally, it helps to have a buddy. They don't even have to be exceptionally fit. It's just nice to not be alone all the time.

Last thing about diet...it does matter what type of sugar and other foods you're taking in. The most natural/least refined of anything is where you want to lean to. You don't have to punish yourself though. I burned off my freshman 15 while still eating grains and bread I just ate less and stopped drinking soda

Good luck bro. Don't get discouraged if progress is slow.