View Full Version : cervical cancer jab

gabster
May 9th, 2016, 01:39 PM
tomorrow im having my second jab any advise? :what:

Splat
May 9th, 2016, 02:04 PM
tomorrow im having my second jab any advise? :what:

Hey! Y'alright?
So I'm assuming you're in y8?? At least, that's when I had mine. We had 3 spread over about 6 months.
So there are things you need to make sure you do to keep yourself safe.
1) this was one of the main problems that we had during any of our school jabs - people kept fainting. Most of these people were fainting because they hadn't eaten anything. So make sure you have a breakfast!!

2) if you're ill, make sure you tell them.

3) don't stress about it. You'll start feeling ill if younger stressed over a small prick. Don't tense your arm and it'll hurt less.

-Splat

gabster
May 9th, 2016, 02:11 PM
thank you for the advise it probably will hurt because i have sun burn

sweettayla
May 9th, 2016, 04:41 PM
You're going to get an injection, what advice do you need?

gabster
May 11th, 2016, 01:19 PM
it hurt like hell and still hurts now

RainbowLove
May 15th, 2016, 11:34 AM
it hurt like hell and still hurts now

It stung a little, and caused a slight ache. And in return you dramatically lowered your risk of: cervical cancer, oral cancer, anal cancer, genital warts. I think that's well worth it!

Jilly
May 31st, 2016, 07:06 PM
My doctor said keep your arm moving after you get it to get it flowing around to reduce pain. So I flapped my arm ad waved it around for a few. I looked like an idiot, but it seemed to work

sweettayla
June 1st, 2016, 01:42 AM
It stung a little, and caused a slight ache. And in return you dramatically lowered your risk of: cervical cancer, oral cancer, anal cancer, genital warts. I think that's well worth it!
lt's to prevent certain types of cervical cancer, that's all.

RainbowLove
June 2nd, 2016, 05:26 PM
lt's to prevent certain types of cervical cancer, that's all.

No it isn't, it's to prevent multiple strains of HPV, which cause all the things I listed.