PDA

View Full Version : Alone....

Swiftie.13
May 8th, 2016, 08:52 PM
I feel so alone latley, I have friends but I can't talk to them about anything without it getting out to other people. I'm the only person I know that doesn't eat/Uses Laxitives, And has Insomnia, I do have friends who suffer from depression and anxiety, but I can't relate to them... I've never had a panic attach, I don't think Im depressed, at least not in the way they are, someone I use to be really close with told me that she thinks I have anorexia Nervosa, she noticed my losing weight and how I wouldn't actually eat my food and decided to tell people, but Anyway, I just feel so alone, like there is no one there to talk too to help me through anything, no one is here for me when I'm awake at night, or getting rid of the food....

Fiction
May 9th, 2016, 04:42 AM
Feeling alone is one of the hardest parts of dealing with any mental illness.

I'm imagining you're quite young and at that age a lot of your friends won't understand or know how to help- But that doesn't last forever. People become a lot better about these things as you get older.

Do you mind me asking who you are so against knowing?

Xiao.Z
May 9th, 2016, 09:15 AM
I sorry you feel this way. It hard be alone. I also under weight chart explain healthy. Other children unkind and nothing change situation. I have no answer to you. Only you not alone in feel alone.

Supermeggs12
May 19th, 2016, 11:29 PM
I'm so sorry for all that you go through. PM me if you need to talk.