PDA

View Full Version : 60 seconds of courage.

dunky
May 8th, 2016, 05:52 PM
I have absolutely no confidence. But, today, i told myself to have 60 seconds of courage and in those 60 seconds I kissed my now-girlfriend, the girl whom I'd been crushing on ever since I joined the Army Cadets.

We were doing a usual canal clean, and it was so beautiful, surrounded by flowers and butterflies. If I hadn't had the courage to kiss her, I wouldn't be happy right now. I'd probably be skinning my thigh, as I usually do when I'm upset.

But no.

Even if at the time you feel embarrassed and awkward I promise you, I promise you that within an hour you will look back and be so so happy for whatever it is you used your minute of courage for.

Day by day expand your minute of courage to 2 minutes. Then 3. See the results. I'm seeing her tomorrow night and I'm going to kiss her with tongue. I'm not going to over-think it and panic. I'm going to just go with it, and be so happy for the next few days.

:wub:

Body odah Man
May 9th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Congratulations. That's great.

Vermilion
May 9th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Well done ! :)

dunky
May 9th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Well done ! :)

i like your gas mask btw

Vermilion
May 9th, 2016, 11:56 PM
i like your gas mask btw

Thank you :D

holly6
May 11th, 2016, 08:23 PM
That's a really sweet story and yeah there's one quote I used to love it was along the lines of "Just 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come out of it."

CrimsonKnighmare
May 11th, 2016, 08:32 PM
I can't do 5sec of tht shit I'm in 8th

Supermeggs12
May 20th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Congrats!

Feraligatr
May 27th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Congratulations. (:

In my Anatomy class, I told some girl I thought she was beautiful. I guess you could call it a straight crush, because she's not interested in girls. She took it as a compliment, though.

Just JT
May 27th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Good job!!

llamabanana
May 29th, 2016, 09:51 AM
That awesome! way to go! great advice :D

Cadanance00
May 31st, 2016, 05:40 PM
Congrats! Sometimes I wish I had that kind of courage.

Tim987
June 1st, 2016, 12:48 AM
Dang so close

Tim987
June 1st, 2016, 12:48 AM
I have absolutely no confidence. But, today, i told myself to have 60 seconds of courage and in those 60 seconds I kissed my now-girlfriend, the girl whom I'd been crushing on ever since I joined the Army Cadets.

We were doing a usual canal clean, and it was so beautiful, surrounded by flowers and butterflies. If I hadn't had the courage to kiss her, I wouldn't be happy right now. I'd probably be skinning my thigh, as I usually do when I'm upset.

But no.

Even if at the time you feel embarrassed and awkward I promise you, I promise you that within an hour you will look back and be so so happy for whatever it is you used your minute of courage for.

Day by day expand your minute of courage to 2 minutes. Then 3. See the results. I'm seeing her tomorrow night and I'm going to kiss her with tongue. I'm not going to over-think it and panic. I'm going to just go with it, and be so happy for the next few days.

Nice will you eventually get to a year of courage?

Flapjack
June 1st, 2016, 11:21 AM

But no.

N'awr so cute! Congrats on the kiss!:)

lockness
September 17th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Good work.
This sounds like something I should do as well.
I currently have a girl I like at school and need the courage to talk to her.

Remora
September 18th, 2016, 12:40 AM
hehe, i had a thing like that before! it know it's really petty but it means alot to me... at the place i work, there's a little house outside for children to play in. of course, they're not allowed to be on the roof because that's dangerous, and today i finally had enough courage to ask a 5-year-old (huh.) wether you were supposed to live on a house or in a house! C:

i'm happy to hear things went well for you!

Living For Love
September 18th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Please don't bump old threads. :locked: