PDA

View Full Version : Rugby or soccer?

logan4sho
May 8th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Which do you like better, rugby or soccer? Do you play either of them? What do you like about them?

Vermilion
May 8th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Rugby don't play it but did at school in pe. And never played soccer only football :P

everlong
May 8th, 2016, 11:48 AM
I've never played rugby, though I don't play a lot of soccer. If I had to choose I guess I'd say soccer, but I don't play either of them.

lemondrop
May 8th, 2016, 12:27 PM
I've never played rugby, though I don't play a lot of soccer. If I had to choose I guess I'd say soccer, but I don't play either of them.

same, i play soccer only at school

BlackParadePixie
May 8th, 2016, 03:16 PM
soccer
used to play

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 11th, 2016, 10:15 AM
I prefer soccer or [association] football, mostly because I never played or learned to play rugby.
I love the sport and I only play it in school, though I'd like to play a bit more if I could. :)

Nicm15
May 17th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Rugby, i have played my whole life and i love it

Jay21
May 22nd, 2016, 08:36 PM
Never watched rugby so I'll have to say soccer

Bontigo Papi .
May 24th, 2016, 11:58 AM
There's no "both" option ?

I love both sports , but I'd go with Soccer on this one .

Firstly , Rugby is very popular is South Africa , its played in every school around my province and the hype leading up to local rivalry games (such as the Stormers vs the Bulls this weekend) is just amazing , really passionate atmospheres around the Cape . I , tbh , am not one to play Rugby , I mean , I can play , but if I had time to perfect my physique and all that , I'd definately play flyhalf or even for the Blitz Bokke . Unfortunately , fate is a b* .

Soccer on the other hand , is a sport I'm passionate about . I play it everyday at school and such . Soccer leads to many great stories around the world , heading back to the late 80's to the present , where we have countless stories of amazing feats . That's the passionate part about soccer . Not only is it a sport played all over the world , its the most recognized sport around the world , played and accepted by many countries and cultures .

FuTo
May 24th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Soccer, cuz most of my friends play soccer and there might be this one guy whom attracts my eyes on the soccer team.;):D