PDA

View Full Version : Is there any hope?

Onlyfaith
May 8th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Hello everyone! I donít wanna waste your time so Iíll get it the topic.
Iím a lonely girl who has no support on my dreams. My parents do not believe that I can be what I want, my teachers donítÖ my physics teacher before 3 weeks when I told him what I wanna become, he laughed and told me: and I wanted to become a computer programmer but the university was too high so I become a physics teacher. Youíll find something else to become in your lifeÖ
Iím a student who has um a 16/20 (though that semester went really bad, if you have read my previous post, youíll probably understand why) but Iím generally stupid and naÔve and yeah a teacher had told it to me. SoÖ my final exams to enter in a university is the next May (of 2017) even with gaps in the subjects that Iíll sit in (Biology, Essay, Physics and Chemistry) (notice that Iíve got problems in maths). Do you believe that there is any hope, even a small one to write very very well if I start studying a lot from now? Or the ďwarĒ has already have been lost?
P.S youíll wonder what I wanna be a guessÖ doctor, just Iím afraid to tell it Ėeveryone laughs at it, whenever I say it out loud-

Body odah Man
May 8th, 2016, 08:49 AM
There is always hope, if you try hard. Sometimes, there is hope even when you do not try hard. Hope is omnipresent, so there is always hope. Believe in yourself and you have a chance

Onlyfaith
May 8th, 2016, 11:41 AM
There is always hope, if you try hard. Sometimes, there is hope even when you do not try hard. Hope is omnipresent, so there is always hope. Believe in yourself and you have a chance

there is a chance even if someone is very very very stupid like i am?

everlong
May 8th, 2016, 11:46 AM

Definitely. The worst thing you can do is give up.

Sailor Mars
May 8th, 2016, 11:49 AM
1. You're not stupid.
2. There's always hope, like Odah said. Just try to pay attention in class and write down the best notes on the important stuff. Study enough and keep your mind in shape and you'll be fine for those exams.

I'm sure you'll be a great doctor :)

Microcosm
May 8th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Medical school is apparently super tough to even get into, let alone pass through with good grades. If you really start doing well in school and trying hard, you could do pretty much anything. The tides can always turn.

Body odah Man
May 8th, 2016, 12:12 PM

Yep. Furthermore, no-one ever said you were stupid. You're probably smart enough to succeed.

Judean Zealot
May 10th, 2016, 12:14 AM
I just want to add this here: you can do it if you try, but you will need to singlemindedly work, work, and then work harder. You will need lots of motivation and dedication. You also must drastically improve your math; it is a key component for university acceptance. You can be Shakespeare himself, but if your maths aren't good your essay will not help much. But if you can pull a marathon off starting now, I do think you can make it. Don't ever let anyone define your capabilities.

Onlyfaith
May 12th, 2016, 04:12 AM
Thank you all guys!! You are the only who believe in me right now. THANK YOU!!!!