PDA

View Full Version : New experience - i need advice

hannaszabo
May 8th, 2016, 02:33 AM
Dear All!

Me and my "bf" would like to discover new pleasures, actually the anal-sex. Do you know or could you recommend a reliable site that describes what type of preparation is necessary and what should we watch out while trying it?

Hanna

BlackParadePixie
May 8th, 2016, 03:23 AM
http://www.the-clitoris.com/anal_sex#.Vy73VHpmpME

read through that, or just skip down to the bottom and there are other articles for things like preparation, communication, and other stuff.

hannaszabo
May 8th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Thanks!

Xiao.Z
May 8th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Dear All!

Me and my "bf" would like to discover new pleasures, actually the anal-sex. Do you know or could you recommend a reliable site that describes what type of preparation is necessary and what should we watch out while trying it?

Hanna

There another topic with many reply. Maybe get advice there. All I know is use lot of lubrication and go slow. May also try alone with small insert get use to feel. Also alone you not have embarrass if not enjoy feel. Good luck I hope you find pleasure experience.

Taryn98
May 8th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Like others said, use lube, go slow and try anal masturbation by yourself before you do it so you know what to expect.

hannaszabo
May 10th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Thanks, you are very kind. I'm proudly saying we had our first experience. :)

iamsilkspectre
May 11th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Lots of lube, even more communication!

Carrie17
May 12th, 2016, 08:02 AM
It sounds kinda painful but I guess if your prepared for it it's ok.

hannaszabo
May 12th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Lots of lube, even more communication!

You are absolutely right, and a lot of patience and trust. :)

Xiao.Z
May 12th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Do you try yet? I curious how turn out with you.

hannaszabo
May 15th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Do you try yet? I curious how turn out with you.

Yep, we are experimenting, it was uncomfortable for the first time, and second also, but i am beginning to enjoy it. It is a big truth that a very patient partner is key for this type of sexuality.

ALEX_GEE
May 15th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Depending on how big your bf is (length) the more you get into it, you might want to experiment going deeper and penetrating your 1st colon. I can always orgasm really intensely from this but its better to look at some of the gay male forums for tips. Me personally I find it best to go into reverse cowgirl position and squat down onto him but kneel on your left knee so your colon is closer to your anus but more directly aligned so he can penetrate both. Just like everyone else says - lots of lube and patience but if you can manage it you will get to have a really intense orgasm and he gets to feel much more of your contractions on his cock. Good luck! Axxx

hannaszabo
May 15th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Depending on how big your bf is (length) the more you get into it, you might want to experiment going deeper and penetrating your 1st colon. I can always orgasm really intensely from this but its better to look at some of the gay male forums for tips. Me personally I find it best to go into reverse cowgirl position and squat down onto him but kneel on your left knee so your colon is closer to your anus but more directly aligned so he can penetrate both. Just like everyone else says - lots of lube and patience but if you can manage it you will get to have a really intense orgasm and he gets to feel much more of your contractions on his cock. Good luck! Axxx

I don't get this perfectly, never heard of such erotics. It's good to learn new things, but I think for now a normal anal is perfectly good for me, and my bf is average sized approximately. :) It's perfect for first anal.

SkyClad33605
May 15th, 2016, 02:34 PM
I'm just curious, no judgement, what made you two want to try it?

Do you get anything out of it, or so far, has the pleasure mostly been his?

ALEX_GEE
May 15th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Oh thats fine, it was just a suggestion. I started doing regular anal too but you'll find that the more you do it with the same guy, the less you will enjoy it because your anus learns to expand to accommodate him so you don't get the same level of intensity from penetration. Whenever I got bored of anal with certain guys I found that the only way I could get the same thrill or level of orgasm as when I first started was if I went with thicker guys who stretched me. I tried using toys that were a bit longer but unlike vaginal sex, the deeper you go anally the less nerve endings there are so sometimes deep anal isnt satisfying at all. However inside your anal passage you have 2 colons and they're super sensitive. I went with a really hung guy once and he lay me on me side and bent my legs up for anal. I thought it was weird at first but he seemed to go really deeply quickly then suddenly i felt a twang and had one of the most intensive body-shuddering orgasms I've ever had. I found out after that it was because he penetrated my colon and after that whenever I do anal I always try to pop it. Just take it easy for now and enjoy it. When the time is right to go further - either stretching your anus or doing deep penetration, theres some great tips on some of the gay advice forums so they're worth a read. Good luck bbz! Axxx

Xiao.Z
May 16th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Yep, we are experimenting, it was uncomfortable for the first time, and second also, but i am beginning to enjoy it. It is a big truth that a very patient partner is key for this type of sexuality.

I happy you enjoy. I some curious on this to.