PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't have done that.

Let Me Be a Pony
May 7th, 2016, 04:14 PM
In short, several days ago I smoked purple haze(don't do drugs, kiddies) and since then my thoughts are slugish, I can barely read, focus, or even walk properly. I keep forgetting a lot of things, my eyes hurt a lot and are still red. I just want to go to sleep but I can't; the music keeps me awake and if I stop it then everything falls apart. Everything feels like a dream already. I got to wait this crap out now.

Microcosm
May 7th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Let Me Be a Pony,

First, I'd like to point out two things:
You have exactly 1,000 posts at the time of this post and this post was last edited at 4:20. Fun facts.

Anyways, that does suck. I looked it up and apparently purple haze can lead to all sorts of terrible things like depression, addiction, lack of focus, lack of ability to socialize, etc.

Basically, just don't do it again and you'll be fine most likely. The site said that addiction is only cultivated effectively by long-term use.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/251187-purple-haze-side-effects/

Let Me Be a Pony
May 7th, 2016, 07:07 PM
[MENTION=113553]
You have exactly 1,000 posts at the time of this post and this post was last edited at 4:20. Fun facts.

Ty. 42 answers is the answer to all.

[MENTION=113553]
Anyways, that does suck. I looked it up and apparently purple haze can lead to all sorts of terrible things like depression, addiction, lack of focus, lack of ability to socialize, etc.

Basically, just don't do it again and you'll be fine most likely. The site said that addiction is only cultivated effectively by long-term use.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/251187-purple-haze-side-effects/

The funny thing is how I got a hold of purple haze lol(long story though). Anyways, I went to smoke this shit outside, near my hotel, and the next thing I remember is getting lost in the city, laughing like a kangaroo, people watching me. No idea how I got back in the hotel lol. I only know that I looked like a moron the whole trip. I'm glad I didn't get arrested because I'm sure I made a lot of noise the first day.

Carliboer313
May 7th, 2016, 07:14 PM
I dont do drugs. If my father found out he'd send me to a convent. ��

Xiao.Z
May 7th, 2016, 07:27 PM
I never try illegal substance. Why do people do it?

phuckphace
May 7th, 2016, 08:16 PM
jesus bro you sure you aren't gakked out on ice

I've had residual dissociation after toking the strong shit but it was pretty mild and never this unpleasant.

Let Me Be a Pony
May 7th, 2016, 08:36 PM
jesus bro you sure you aren't gakked out on ice

I've had residual dissociation after toking the strong shit but it was pretty mild and never this unpleasant.

lel ikr, I can only b jelly, bruv.

Stronk Serb
May 16th, 2016, 06:35 PM
As a legal adult, any posession of drugs equals to arrest, beating at the station, three years of prison and losing my future due to having a criminal record, throwing my career as a lawyer in the water. If you want to get crazy, go get shitfaced with booze or something. But the best thing is to steer clear of everything.

Pulp501
May 16th, 2016, 09:50 PM
As a legal adult, any posession of drugs equals to arrest, beating at the station, three years of prison and losing my future due to having a criminal record, throwing my career as a lawyer in the water. If you want to get crazy, go get shitfaced with booze or something. But the best thing is to steer clear of everything.

Alcohol is lot worse for you than weed...its better to chill and smoke a joint than get shit faced on booze honestly but I get where you are coming from because one is illegal and one isn't but health wise, alcohol is clearly worse.

Stronk Serb
May 17th, 2016, 02:02 AM
Alcohol is lot worse for you than weed...its better to chill and smoke a joint than get shit faced on booze honestly but I get where you are coming from because one is illegal and one isn't but health wise, alcohol is clearly worse.

Both are bad if done too much. I don't really like weed, tried what friend claimed was one of the best on the market. The feeling was mediocre at best, I didn't take a small amount. With alcohol, my true personality comes to ligh. I unwind and start singing or start talking crazy. It's a lot funnier than blazing it in some dark alley praying the cops don't show. Also my friend had such a weed problem, he had to do it regularly. Hi was literally coming high to school, until he decided to clean up.

ImCoolBeans
May 17th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Are you sure you just smoked pot? I don't know anyone who has ever had a reaction like that, lasting days. It sounds like you might have gotten something that was laced because weed alone doesn't leave you hung over for days like that.

Pulp501
May 17th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Both are bad if done too much. I don't really like weed, tried what friend claimed was one of the best on the market. The feeling was mediocre at best, I didn't take a small amount. With alcohol, my true personality comes to ligh. I unwind and start singing or start talking crazy. It's a lot funnier than blazing it in some dark alley praying the cops don't show. Also my friend had such a weed problem, he had to do it regularly. Hi was literally coming high to school, until he decided to clean up.
I mean, I went to school high everyday too and I'm very glad I did lol

Stronk Serb
May 17th, 2016, 02:53 PM
I mean, I went to school high everyday too and I'm very glad I did lol

I once came drunk to school and surprisingly, scored a B on a math test. I usually score lowest. Also I was drinking in class because my desk is really hard to spot with all the people in front of me. Came to school with a flask, i had a friggin' blast. Also admin is right, that is not pure weed.

Let Me Be a Pony
May 17th, 2016, 03:50 PM
I feel normal now. I've lost some memory, but at least I'm back to normal. I'm going to try my best to steer myself away from any drugs.