PDA

View Full Version : No Man's Sky

xMetalxMachinex
May 6th, 2016, 07:02 PM
No Man's Sky is an Open World Sci-fi/exploration game set in a procedurally generated infinite universe coming out for PS4 and PC, developed by indie game studio Hello Games. By an infinite procedurally generated universe, I mean a universe with a multitude of galaxies; the universe containing 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets, or 18 quintillion planets. 18 quintillion planets! Free to explore! Each planet the size of an actual planet! 18 quintillion life-sized planets to explore plus outer space! Did I mention 18 quintillion planets?!

So what exactly do you do in No Man's Sky? That is up to you. In the expansive No Man's Sky universe you will have multiple options, each way you can play contains endless fun.

Be an explorer; traveling planet to planet exploring the massive worlds that are all waiting to be explored.

Be a trader; buying and selling an array of resources to uprade tools like your space ship and multi gun and much more.

Be a miner; Mine to your hearts content and gather resources from various sources such as caves and ateroids. This of course ties into the trader play style. You can hunt also.

Fight: Antagonize wars in space and attack traders for precious loot.

There is so much to do in No Man's Sky but ultimately you decide what the story is. Besides reaching the center of the universe, which is promised to be well worth our while, there are litterally no main objectives. See you out there, cadet.

I've been following this game since E3 2014 so if you have any questions then I will answer.

My first installment of NMS Talk
3rf6hXonozk
-
Second
nwUypynci_s

Let Me Be a Pony
May 13th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Disappointed that there is no mention of Sean Murray. I used to be really popular in the No Man's Sky Steam hub when I was pretending to be Sean Murray. Back then it was referred to as Mad Man's Sky. So many people were attacking and defending if my account was the legit Sean Murray one.

All in all I'm excited for the game but not so excited as I am for the Fallout 4 Far Harbor expansion. I mean, the Fetishist gets to feast his fetish upon the Children of Atom! Gonna be sick, man. The Children of Atom will mix in well with the Fetishist roleplay I got going.

Tim987
May 29th, 2016, 04:22 PM
No Man's Sky is an Open World Sci-fi/exploration game set in a procedurally generated infinite universe coming out for PS4 and PC, developed by indie game studio Hello Games. By an infinite procedurally generated universe, I mean a universe with a multitude of galaxies; the universe containing 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets, or 18 quintillion planets. 18 quintillion planets! Free to explore! Each planet the size of an actual planet! 18 quintillion life-sized planets to explore plus outer space! Did I mention 18 quintillion planets?!

So what exactly do you do in No Man's Sky? That is up to you. In the expansive No Man's Sky universe you will have multiple options, each way you can play contains endless fun.

Be an explorer; traveling planet to planet exploring the massive worlds that are all waiting to be explored.

Be a trader; buying and selling an array of resources to uprade tools like your space ship and multi gun and much more.

Be a miner; Mine to your hearts content and gather resources from various sources such as caves and ateroids. This of course ties into the trader play style. You can hunt also.

Fight: Antagonize wars in space and attack traders for precious loot.

There is so much to do in No Man's Sky but ultimately you decide what the story is. Besides reaching the center of the universe, which is promised to be well worth our while, there are litterally no main objectives. See you out there, cadet.

I've been following this game since E3 2014 so if you have any questions then I will answer.

My first installment of NMS Talk
3rf6hXonozk
-
Second
nwUypynci_s
I dont think im that hyped for it because this genre never really catches my fancy ill pick it up though and have a look

Disappointed that there is no mention of Sean Murray. I used to be really popular in the No Man's Sky Steam hub when I was pretending to be Sean Murray. Back then it was referred to as Mad Man's Sky. So many people were attacking and defending if my account was the legit Sean Murray one.

All in all I'm excited for the game but not so excited as I am for the Fallout 4 Far Harbor expansion. I mean, the Fetishist gets to feast his fetish upon the Children of Atom! Gonna be sick, man. The Children of Atom will mix in well with the Fetishist roleplay I got going.

Lol it just seems to me like all the others in the genre but actually endless

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 07:01 AM
I think this game is so overrated! I hope I'm wrong because it would be epic if they could pull it off, but I doubt they can.

Microcosm
June 11th, 2016, 03:59 PM
18 quintillion planets... Incredible.

I've just recently joined the hype train for this game. Really want to get a nice rig so that I can play it when it comes out.