PDA

View Full Version : Radiohead

john_sartre
May 6th, 2016, 12:00 AM
How many people here like Radiohead and what's your favorite song or album? I feel like there aren't many fans here and I'm just wondering if there is anyone else who enjoys listening to them.

Rain Boy
May 6th, 2016, 06:07 AM
I went through a phase with OK Computer. There are good songs on it (can't think of a fave off the top of my head) but the album could get depressing sometimes.

I was just thinking of them the other day. They're 'deleting' themselves from the internet, as if that is really possible. I suppose they'll rename the album Not OK Computer.

Body odah Man
May 6th, 2016, 09:43 AM
How many people here like Radiohead and what's your favorite song or album? I feel like there aren't many fans here and I'm just wondering if there is anyone else who enjoys listening to them.

I bought a CD of Radiohead hits in Portugal, but I ended up giving it to a friend. They just aren't that good IMHO

iamsilkspectre
May 11th, 2016, 01:24 PM
I like Radiohead. They aren't my favorite band (that would be Royal Blood, right now) but a couple of their albums are quite enjoyable. I like OK Computer a lot.

everlong
May 11th, 2016, 05:49 PM
They're alright, they've got a few good songs. Creep is a phenomenal song.

ImCoolBeans
May 11th, 2016, 06:07 PM
I strongly dislike Radiohead. Always have. I'm not really into Thom Yorke or the music.

john_sartre
May 11th, 2016, 10:15 PM
I'm surprised there's so much dislike for Radiohead here. The other sites I frequent seem to have fans for the band but not here for some reason.