PDA

View Full Version : help, plateaued!

RunnerRunner
May 4th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Hey guys, Haven't posted in forever. But alright I dont usually do the bulk and then cut method for weight training but I decided to do a cut and drop from 14% body fat to 9% body fat. I'm very happy with my results but I cant seem to clearly see my last set of abs. I actually see more of a 5 pack(which is wierd) but the last ab will not show! Im doing intermittent fasting to see if it works, I've done refeed days, taken supplements but cant seem to budge out that pound or two off my abdomen. you could clearly see a 4 pack and somewhat of the right lower ab to make it 5 but the lower left can not show! For anyone who has abs thats worked hard for them, what did you do to finally have them show?
btw I've been doing this since January.

dbfordateam
May 4th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Im at 15% BF and I can see all six. I dont know what you look like so itd be hard to tell if your truly 9% BF, but maybe you are and they arent as big or etched out, in that case murder your abs during work outs and use weights and medicine balls for them to bulge instead of conventional BW ab workouts.

lemondrop
May 7th, 2016, 03:00 AM
Well the fat loss supps don't work.. What works to lose fat is caffeine or green tea extract. Maybe you have more fat on one side aka"love handles" also this might cause bad form of ab training - one side gets more volume than other. Drop to 7 percent,but don't stay for too long not so healthy. By the way fat loss supps have caffeine in them and green tea extract :) i would recommend just to ingest with real one - don't expect magic. Also do some hanging leg or knee raises that ex works your lower abs.

P.S don't do body weight exercises for abs they suck(crunches and etc.) ,only leg raises are good if you're training with body weight. DO smth with resistance like weighted crunches