PDA

View Full Version : This is hell

Fiction
May 4th, 2016, 03:12 PM
If I've ever felt this before it's well and truly repressed, thank god.

Right now I feel like surviving and getting through each day is a going to be a challenge. I don't feel like this will end. I don't feel like I'm going to get better or feel better. Even though I know that's bullshit. Usually I know things will change but I don't this time.

I'm seeing the crisis team at 10am tomorrow morning. But I'm struggling to get through tonight.

I've been awake 35 hours with just one hour nap, but I still can't sleep. I hope to god I wake up tomorrow and things are better. I don't know how I'll do this for another day.

ValentinClarke
May 4th, 2016, 03:16 PM
If I've ever felt this before it's well and truly repressed, thank god.

Right now I feel like surviving and getting through each day is a going to be a challenge. I don't feel like this will end. I don't feel like I'm going to get better or feel better. Even though I know that's bullshit. Usually I know things will change but I don't this time.

I'm seeing the crisis team at 10am tomorrow morning. But I'm struggling to get through tonight.

I've been awake 35 hours with just one hour nap, but I still can't sleep. I hope to god I wake up tomorrow and things are better. I don't know how I'll do this for another day.
Hey, listen to me. You can, and will get through this. I'm not promising things will get better straight away, or they'll change exactly how you want, but they will change. Honestly, they will. I have no idea what you are going through, but it will get better. Getting through each day is a challenge- beat the shit out of that challenge.
I'm here for you if you need,
Valentin

Body odah Man
May 5th, 2016, 03:49 AM
I agree with Valentin. I know it's a cliche, but it DOES improve (I've been in the same boat, so I speak from experience). You just gotta pull through a bit longer. Try watching a fun series, playing a videogame, listening to music, do anything to fill up the hours.

Fiction
May 5th, 2016, 05:41 AM
Hey, listen to me. You can, and will get through this. I'm not promising things will get better straight away, or they'll change exactly how you want, but they will change. Honestly, they will. I have no idea what you are going through, but it will get better. Getting through each day is a challenge- beat the shit out of that challenge.
I'm here for you if you need,
Valentin

Thanks, woke up feeling pretty much the same but an appointment with my crisis team and they're giving me so much support.

I agree with Valentin. I know it's a cliche, but it DOES improve (I've been in the same boat, so I speak from experience). You just gotta pull through a bit longer. Try watching a fun series, playing a videogame, listening to music, do anything to fill up the hours.

Thanks, I was trying all those things but what I was feeling was so all consuming that I couldn't, it made me feel worse somehow. I feel a bit better today though I think.

Body odah Man
May 5th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Thanks, woke up feeling pretty much the same but an appointment with my crisis team and they're giving me so much support.

Thanks, I was trying all those things but what I was feeling was so all consuming that I couldn't, it made me feel worse somehow. I feel a bit better today though I think.

Yeah, it tends to get worse before the healing process begins. Glad you feel better today.