PDA

View Full Version : I'm in hospital

Fiction
May 4th, 2016, 12:37 AM
I don't even really know what to say.

Things became too much and now I'm here waiting to see a mental health team. I don't know if things will get better this time. I really don't. I've always been the positive one but there comes a point where you just can't do it anymore.

Just waiting for the mental health team now. I thought I left this behind when I was 16.

Vermilion
May 4th, 2016, 01:54 AM
I'm sorry that you are in hospital. I hope you get the help you need

Fiction
May 4th, 2016, 02:17 AM
I'm sorry that you are in hospital. I hope you get the help you need

I hope so too. Currently in a room with police on the door which feels awful. But I saw a psychiatrist and they're arranging me a crisis team.

Vermilion
May 4th, 2016, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry about the police on the door.i guess we still don't understand how to treat people

SubEruanna
May 4th, 2016, 11:14 AM
get well soon :)

Fiction
May 4th, 2016, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry about the police on the door.i guess we still don't understand how to treat people

Luckily they were nice enough. But at first that really freaked me out.

get well soon :)

Thanks.

Just got to get through to 10am tomorrow morning and I have an appointment with the crisis team. Hopefully considering i've slept about an hour in the last 32 I should just crash and sleep through.

Abyssal Echo
May 4th, 2016, 10:31 PM
I wish ya the best Kathy.... I hope the meeting with the crisis team goes well for you.

Fiction
May 5th, 2016, 05:14 AM
I wish ya the best Kathy.... I hope the meeting with the crisis team goes well for you.

Thanks :) yeah it did, with any luck they're sending me some sleeping tablets tonight and then they're visiting me on Saturday. Then next week I see their medical team to hopefully start me on antidepressants. I guess it's reassuring to know it's all under control, just I can't wait to feel better again.

Gumleaf
May 7th, 2016, 05:08 AM
I'm sorry Kathy, I'm a bit late to this. How are you going now? I hope that things have settled down the best they can right now. Thinking of you and sending lots of positivity and luv.

Fiction
May 7th, 2016, 06:00 AM
I'm sorry Kathy, I'm a bit late to this. How are you going now? I hope that things have settled down the best they can right now. Thinking of you and sending lots of positivity and luv.

I'm a lot better than I was I just really hopes that lasts. I'm finally actually engaging in help and I really hope this is the last time I have a breakdown like this. I had been better for a number of years but even when things are going fairly well depression is always there in the background but I cope, but when things go wrong I just have a complete inability to cope with it. I'm hoping actually engaging in services this time and letting them help me, I hope that I can change that.

Thanks Stephen xx

Gumleaf
May 7th, 2016, 07:21 AM
I'm a lot better than I was I just really hopes that lasts. I'm finally actually engaging in help and I really hope this is the last time I have a breakdown like this. I had been better for a number of years but even when things are going fairly well depression is always there in the background but I cope, but when things go wrong I just have a complete inability to cope with it. I'm hoping actually engaging in services this time and letting them help me, I hope that I can change that.

Thanks Stephen xx

I'm glad you're much better than you were. It must have been pretty scary going through all that again. I get what you mean about the depression kind of always being there in the background. For me it's more anxiety, but still, it's always in the background and when it strikes, it strikes big and ugly. Was there something in particular that set you off or was it just random? It's so good to hear that the help you're getting is effective. I really hope that continues.

Fiction
May 7th, 2016, 08:12 AM
I'm glad you're much better than you were. It must have been pretty scary going through all that again. I get what you mean about the depression kind of always being there in the background. For me it's more anxiety, but still, it's always in the background and when it strikes, it strikes big and ugly. Was there something in particular that set you off or was it just random? It's so good to hear that the help you're getting is effective. I really hope that continues.

There were all the things I explained to you by PM a few days ago so things were a bit stressful and hard as they were, and then me and Damian broke up so it was just kinda the final straw.

Gumleaf
May 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
There were all the things I explained to you by PM a few days ago so things were a bit stressful and hard as they were, and then me and Damian broke up so it was just kinda the final straw.

I'm sorry everything has gone so pair shaped in different aspects of life. :( Remember though, you do have some things to be excited about too, so as hard as it is, try and focus on those positives, yeah? You know where my pm box is if you want to talk. Take care Kathy. :hug:

SubEruanna
May 8th, 2016, 11:50 AM
you'll get through it :) just keep on keeping on :) we're all behind you

Supermeggs12
May 19th, 2016, 11:28 PM
I'm sorry :( I wish you the very best.

Tim987
May 28th, 2016, 07:26 AM
I hope so too. Currently in a room with police on the door which feels awful. But I saw a psychiatrist and they're arranging me a crisis team.

Ive had a similar experiene one night i almodt endeded my own life and thankfully i let a little slip to a friend of mine who called the police and they showed up at about 3 am and i had an ambo to the hospital and although the police where nice its scary its ok everyone is there to help you

Scylla
June 5th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Sorry to hear this... hope youll be alright.. :)