PDA

View Full Version : Long hair for guys?

Jay21
May 3rd, 2016, 11:17 PM
I remember back a few years when it seemed that just about every guy I knew had long hair. And by long I mean long enough to have bangs. Nowadays it seems however that only a select few guys have this style of hair.

I feel as if I'm part of a dying breed lol. Anyone else still have long hair and if so how do you style it?

Iri_dium
May 4th, 2016, 05:55 PM
I remember back a few years when it seemed that just about every guy I knew had long hair. And by long I mean long enough to have bangs. Nowadays it seems however that only a select few guys have this style of hair.

I feel as if I'm part of a dying breed lol. Anyone else still have long hair and if so how do you style it?

Why a dying breed? I usually see rather a lot of guys with the long hair including the youth and the older generation :) Mostly these people belong to the different subcultures as I noticed but not all of them are goths and so on :)

Personally I really like guys with the long hair, it looks so beautiful and cool at the same time :cool: And also very masculine, they rather often remind me the ancient warriors or smth like this :rolleyes::cool:

I know that one of the most popular ideas for styling the long hair is braids (i like it too :cool: ). Look here (http://machohairstyles.com/masculine-braids-for-long-hair/6/), there are a lot of good and interesting examples ;)

One of my favourite :)

http://machohairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/braids_for_long_hair_25-500x500.jpg

everlong
May 4th, 2016, 06:29 PM
I have long hair. Long hair is cool.

Sheriff McGregor
May 4th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I don't see many guys with long hair that covers their face. I think it looks good on younger guys if they are clean shaven. As far as long hair, I think more guys now than ever have man buns and flows going.

john_sartre
May 5th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I have long hair and I leave it flowing down to my shoulders. I only think guys with a certain look can pull long hair off, on others I think it can look wrong.

Alen_s
May 10th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Discover thousands of images about Boys Long Hair on Pinterest

jessicaDavid
June 1st, 2016, 10:00 AM
i don't like Men's long hair because they look more adorable in short hairs. :)

Amethyst Rose
June 1st, 2016, 11:37 AM
Personally I really like guys with the long hair, it looks so beautiful and cool at the same time :cool: :rolleyes::cool:

+1!!!

Flapjack
June 1st, 2016, 11:57 AM
Some guys can pull it off and by some I mean like 1/1000. Depends what look you're going for tbh. Theres the hippe dreadlocks and the wise guy pony tail:)

Obvioulsly you should have your hair in whatever style you want:)

ashdyn
June 1st, 2016, 11:52 PM
I still rock the bangs lol not like the ones from early high school but kinda close.
I wouldn't really call my hair long tho...it's kinda medium length

FuTo
June 2nd, 2016, 02:21 PM
<-----Long hair, and I think it depends on the trends and personal pref.

Iri_dium
June 3rd, 2016, 07:50 PM
<-----Long hair, and I think it depends on the trends and personal pref.

You look very handsome! :)

FuTo
June 4th, 2016, 12:01 AM
You look very handsome! :)

Thank you!!! :D

Typhlosion
June 5th, 2016, 01:17 AM
I had long hair back in my high school years, but sold my hair right before college hazing. I always encourage guys and gals to grow their hair longer. I mean, what's not to love about a full head of flowing hair? :wub:

nekid
June 5th, 2016, 09:20 AM
I like to keep my hair pretty short

Cadanance00
June 5th, 2016, 09:33 AM
I'd like to have long hair & girls say they like it but around here a guy with long hair gets a lot of shit about it from the usual suspects.

Matryoshkasystem
June 6th, 2016, 06:14 PM
I would, mom forces me to have it like a viking haircut if its any other length than buzz cut. I think it can look nice, just depends on the guy and how he keeps it. Like FuTo looks good with it. Though with my hair might not look good, at least until it gets long enough to pull itself into the types of curls like on ads for curlers.

FuTo
June 8th, 2016, 11:52 PM
I would, mom forces me to have it like a viking haircut if its any other length than buzz cut. I think it can look nice, just depends on the guy and how he keeps it. Like FuTo looks good with it. Though with my hair might not look good, at least until it gets long enough to pull itself into the types of curls like on ads for curlers.

Thank you for saying that! :D

Meron
June 9th, 2016, 01:12 AM
I plan on growing long hair, looks good to be frank.

Ranpo
July 4th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Not a fan of long hair on men , I'm also not a fan of super short hair for women. OP if that is you on your avatar that doesn't look bad, bangs look nice on the right guy. By long hair I thpught you meant middle of back or longer length.

Devinsoccer
July 4th, 2016, 10:47 PM

I had that hair style, then I was forced to get a haircut, and got it cut like Marc Andre Ter Stegan.

Kacchon
July 5th, 2016, 12:09 AM
I'm trying to grow my hair out. When I take a shower or go swimming it reaches an inch or two past my collarbone, and somewhere to the top of my back. When it's dry/more curly it looks around two inches shorter, I think.

Cadanance00
July 5th, 2016, 12:27 AM
I notice rich kids have long hair, poor kids have shaved heads.

Barbara.
July 5th, 2016, 12:32 AM
Personally i prefer boys with short hair,makes them more handsome and manly. Thats just my opinion each their own preference.

Amethyst Rose
July 5th, 2016, 12:36 AM
I'm trying to grow my hair out. When I take a shower or go swimming it reaches an inch or two past my collarbone, and somewhere to the top of my back. When it's dry/more curly it looks around two inches shorter, I think.

Yep, that's curly hair for ya. I have really curly hair myself.

feli 99
August 26th, 2016, 02:39 AM
I think boys with long hair isn't pretty it looks like a homeless or a girl

Marty24
August 29th, 2016, 02:06 AM
I hate guys with long hair.

Mars
September 2nd, 2016, 07:05 AM
OP is banned :locked: