PDA

View Full Version : Design or Default

Abbeys
May 1st, 2016, 07:04 AM
Was it by design or default that Puberty for Girls has been moderated in to oblivion?

ImCoolBeans
May 1st, 2016, 04:25 PM
Could you elaborate?

Abbeys
May 1st, 2016, 05:00 PM
Could you elaborate?

I know you have records of moderated decisions.

It might be a useful excersise to revisit the particular section I am referring to and see where heavy handed intervention has stifled a potentially useful and informative thread rather than allowing it to develop to see if it settles in it's own time as many do.

The behaviour of the participants in this section is usually very good and respectful of other peoples feelings and views.

It has gone from a well populated and lively section to dull and boring in a matter of months.

My own theory is that the moderators jump in and (nip in the bud) so to speak probably so they don't have to watch and wait ( can't be bothered) of course continual nipping in the bud stifles growth and eventually kills.

Harley Quinn
May 1st, 2016, 06:22 PM
The section wouldn't be dead if the rules were followed, it's a very simple concept. You have an issue with everything the staff do lmao. Your personal opinion of what the moderators do is funny actually, it's anything but that. What would you say could have "potentially" been a thread that would allow "growth" and be "useful" because from what I see, there's been no heavy handed decisions where it could have been reversed, they've all been "dealt" with effectively. Stop moaning and find something better to do.

Elysium
May 1st, 2016, 11:44 PM
As always, if you have a question or issue with something a mod does (or doesn't do), feel free to take it up with the mod in question or a senior staff member over PM. We try to do our best to make things as clear as possible and I'm sure anyone on staff would be more than happy to try to accomplish that.

Personally, just from supervising, I haven't noticed any recent abnormal increase in moderation of Puberty for Girls or other puberty sections. To me, it just seems like the mods performing their regular duties. Of course, I don't see everything that happens on the site, hence the invitation to take it up via PM if you have anything to point out or discuss further.