PDA

View Full Version : The zootopia movie

Crescent-moon07
April 30th, 2016, 10:02 AM
I saw some things after that but I kind of wanna talk about this movie and how good it is!

what do you think of this movie?

everlong
April 30th, 2016, 10:45 AM
I really liked it, it exceeded my expectations.

Typhlosion
April 30th, 2016, 12:54 PM
I really, really want to watch it. It only came out in portuguese here, so I'm waiting for the future blu-ray to be pirated.

Mattlol
April 30th, 2016, 01:04 PM
i think it's pretty good!:)

Trumpetplayer
May 2nd, 2016, 10:17 PM
At school rumors are going around that it has the mafia and drugs in there, anybody want to clear that up?

Coolguy2068
May 4th, 2016, 12:33 AM
I saw some things after that but I kind of wanna talk about this movie and how good it is!

what do you think of this movie?

great dialogue/plot, loved the character development, the twist was expected but also unexpected. i liked the backstory and how the characters interlaced with each other.

Elysium
May 4th, 2016, 07:40 AM
At school rumors are going around that it has the mafia and drugs in there, anybody want to clear that up?
There are minor Godfather and Breaking Bad references. It's got something akin to that, yes. A child-friendly version, of course.

I absolutely loved it. Definitely one of my favorite movies. I don't know what I was expecting when I went to see it, but it far exceeded my expectations, too.

Xiao.Z
May 14th, 2016, 01:01 AM
I enjoy film message of do anything you dream (for rabbit) and redemption (for fox). Eager for Blu-Ray so watch again.

Remora
May 14th, 2016, 02:08 AM
I really want to see it! I plan on going there soon with a friend. I've heard nothing but positive things about it :p

llamabanana
May 20th, 2016, 06:35 AM
I want to see it too Q.Q I love animations

Alexwellace
June 5th, 2016, 07:36 PM
I liked it. It explored adult themes such as racism and segregation while staying cheerful and the animation as always was top notch. I like how everything slotted together, the story was slick and nothing was done just out of hand. recommended.

Faith Collapsing
July 5th, 2016, 04:41 PM
It's one of the best things Disney has ever put out, I think. I'm not a huge fan of the company considering the merchandising and complete capitalistic obsession that seems to be the core of it, but I respect their ability to put out some incredible pieces of work. Zootopia had some really funny moments with neat animation and genuinely likable characters. The subject matter was surprisingly fresh, modern, and well-handled, considering Disney's history with casual racism. I'd certainly watch it again.

Andrew02
July 30th, 2016, 06:29 AM
It was a really good movie. I loved how it basically was about stereotypes and that you shouldn't stereotype people (foxes are always tricksy). i won't spoil the end but it had some good twists in it and shakiras theme song was great.