PDA

View Full Version : uh, was this an injury shock or something?

Crescent-moon07
April 29th, 2016, 09:55 PM
bleh, sorry for the long title

I kind of thought about this from time to time since it hasn't really happened before and I am 18

I was doing karate like last saturday, had to jump over a stick holding a partner's hand ( had to stop the first time since I didn't trust myself that I would jump over right ) then second time it was our turn, I jumped over but landed badly, like my left ankle bent to the side and got really sprained

had to go on to do the next thing which was crawl under the stick and my ankle/foot was really bothering me ( kept saying ow to myself ) this is the odd thing, I kind of wasn't thinking that well anymore and kind of just saw myself sitting down and touching my ankle, I was feeling rather overwelmed and I couldn't really explain why, I was like not sure whether to feel sick, about to cry, or like I was getting hot or all at once, people were lining up a minute later and I almost wanted to get up but changed my mind, I kind of snapped out of that when someone came to help me up and then karate ended ( yes that happened close to the end )

anyway at this time my ankle does still bother me but not so badly

holly6
April 30th, 2016, 07:56 PM
You're probably okay but if it continues to hurt I'd go see a doctor

Crescent-moon07
April 30th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Actually I saw a doctor and got an X-ray and there was nothing broken so it needs to take its sweet time healing XD