PDA

View Full Version : Failing

EssentialAspiration
April 27th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Okay so, UK, College. I do Spanish, Music Technology, and Music. I'm currently in my first year doing AS and my exams are in a few weeks and I'm just falling apart. I feel like I'm failing everything and I'm so stressed and when I try to work at home because I need to I get more stressed and I don't know what I'm doing. I have no plan after college and I certainly have no plan if college goes wrong. I don't know what I want to be but I thought I could make something of myself and be somebody and I'm scared that I'll wind up with nothing living in some shit house working a shit job I don't like and just be unhappy and I don't know what to do.

Endeavour
April 27th, 2016, 11:42 AM
EssentialAspiration

Try to keep calm; I'm sure there are lots of people in your situation. Presumably you would have done some coursework which is a good percentage of your grade already earned. If you revise well and are confident you should do well, good luck :)

ValentinClarke
April 27th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Hey, I can imagine the subjects that you have taken to be quite complicated and difficult. I've heard College is really hard compared to High School. I believe you can do this. After college, you could go into Further Education, or you could do an Apprenticeship, to try out the work.
Here if you need to talk,
Valentin

EssentialAspiration
April 27th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Thanks I appreciate the replies. I'm generally pretty chill but i stress really bad from time to time when I think about the future. Thanks for the advice