PDA

View Full Version : Underwear becoming unfashionable

Drewboyy
April 26th, 2016, 10:22 PM
When exactly did wearing briefs (for teens at least) become unfashionable?

I feel like the further back in time the more people wear them. Is it because of the newish trend of sagging?

Where I live, boys would wear briefs until some moment in elementary school, then start wearing longer underwear, until they get older (like above 30) and start wearing them again.

Personally I wore them until like 5th grade and then changed because I thought it was "uncool" since no one else was wearing them.

ska8er
April 27th, 2016, 04:42 AM
I think for what I c with my friends or
in and out of the locker room that most
of the guys wear boxer briefs at school
or at home. I for one don't like brief briefs
or designer underwear-I get a wedgie at the
end of the day.

everlong
April 27th, 2016, 08:25 PM
I don't really pay attention to the underwear people wear. I wear what I like.

Josh_Ry
May 5th, 2016, 06:00 PM
For what I can see in the locker room boxer briefs are by far the most popular underwear (at least among teens). Boxers are ok but briefs are pretty rare, I guess because they look "uncool" or childish as you said.
I used to wear briefs when I was a little kid, then switched to boxer briefs when I was 10 - much more comfortable for me!

Bull
May 5th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Boxers are redundant. Boxer briefs are too much fabric on my legs. Briefs are comfortable and provide the support I need. Personal preference.

Jamesclarke
May 6th, 2016, 08:49 AM
I see plenty of guys wearing breifs everyday in the gym, at school, in the bedroom and at random times. Boxer briefs are definitely more popular though but still I'd say like 30-40% of the guys I see wear briefs. Then on the lower end I've only ever seen like three people in full on boxers in my whole life.

Curious Frank
May 7th, 2016, 04:40 AM
I use started wearing boxers last year...gives me more room for my junk and helps to stay cooler.

I wonder what style is most common for girls.

logan4sho
May 7th, 2016, 06:31 PM
When exactly did wearing briefs (for teens at least) become unfashionable?

I feel like the further back in time the more people wear them. Is it because of the newish trend of sagging?

Where I live, boys would wear briefs until some moment in elementary school, then start wearing longer underwear, until they get older (like above 30) and start wearing them again.

Personally I wore them until like 5th grade and then changed because I thought it was "uncool" since no one else was wearing them.

From what I can see a lot of guys wear them. A lot of my friends do. I wear them sometimes. Maybe it's different depending on where you live. Seems like tall guys wear them more.