PDA

View Full Version : Physical Exam Help

Alexah954
April 25th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Hello. I'm a 13 year old girl and I was just wondering if you could tell me what happens at a normal physical exam. Like exact what happens, step by step. I have A cup boobs and a little bit of pubic hair that I shave (should I let it grow for the physical)? I'm not sure if how far I am in puberty will influence what they do. Will I have to be naked or in my bra and underwear? Will my mom have to be there and will she see anything? Should I wear a certain kind of bra (like sports or regular) or panties (thong or bikini)? What happened at yours?

LITTLEANGEL17
April 25th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Hiya Alexa I think you are getting yourself worked over nothing, the doctor will not worry about how far into puberty you are and just wear normal every day underwear. The doctor will have done lots of exams before. Hope all goes well. By the way I have never had that kind of examination.

gabster
April 25th, 2016, 12:42 PM
i dont really know my self what it is about im 13 and never had it dont worry it would be fine

Xiao.Z
April 25th, 2016, 12:53 PM
What doctor will do depend on why exam. Why you have the exam maybe I help understand?

kryptonite
April 25th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Hello. I'm a 13 year old girl and I was just wondering if you could tell me what happens at a normal physical exam. Like exact what happens, step by step. I have A cup boobs and a little bit of pubic hair that I shave (should I let it grow for the physical)? I'm not sure if how far I am in puberty will influence what they do. Will I have to be naked or in my bra and underwear? Will my mom have to be there and will she see anything? Should I wear a certain kind of bra (like sports or regular) or panties (thong or bikini)? What happened at yours?

Wear whatever underwear you want. Shave however much you want. If you want a female doctor to inspect those parts, you can request one. You won't be naked for the whole thing. You should be able to request your mom be in or out of the exam room.

They may want you to give a urine sample (pee in a cup), but that takes place in a private bathroom. You may want to drink some extra water, just in case. If they don't need a sample, at least it's better than sitting there for 20 minutes.

sweettayla
April 26th, 2016, 01:47 AM
It sounds like you're getting stressed for nothing. Your doctor is going to examine you, not judge you on the size of your boobs, whether you're shaven or not or what stage of puberty you're at. Just relax, if you have any questions, ask. lt's not like you're going to be the first person they've examined either.

bigheartgirl
April 29th, 2016, 01:04 AM
very briefly i am nude. it is no biggie.