PDA

View Full Version : Underwear's

Adventure boy
April 25th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Hey guys so my questions is: do you wear different underwears for different shorts?

Like do you wear briefs for Sport shorts or like boxer briefs for formal??? Etc....
And when you choose the underwear do you have an underwear that hides your buldge or erection more then other underwear?
Personally for my school uniform I wear boxer briefs or briefs
For sport shorts I wear boxer briefs and briefs cause it hides my erections more, I want to get compression shorts though!
And for home I wear boxers or anything I can find really.

And what's brands do you use: I usually have alpha and some Costco brand boxer briefs, assorted boxers and brute or rio briefs

If this is wrong or in the wrong spot please fix it thank you :-)

kyd13
April 25th, 2016, 09:27 AM
If I'm wearing clothes where I'm worried about a bulge(gym shorts or dress pants mainly), then I wear boxer briefs. But other than that I wear boxers or boxer briefs, depending on my mood

Mattlol
April 25th, 2016, 10:09 AM
I don''t really use different underwear for different clothes tbh, i don't use underwear just because it hides my bulge either, i just use whatever i like:)

ValentinClarke
April 25th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Hey guys so my questions is: do you wear different underwears for different shorts?

Like do you wear briefs for Sport shorts or like boxer briefs for formal??? Etc....
And when you choose the underwear do you have an underwear that hides your buldge or erection more then other underwear?
Personally for my school uniform I wear boxer briefs or briefs
For sport shorts I wear boxer briefs and briefs cause it hides my erections more, I want to get compression shorts though!
And for home I wear boxers or anything I can find really.

And what's brands do you use: I usually have alpha and some Costco brand boxer briefs, assorted boxers and brute or rio briefs

If this is wrong or in the wrong spot please fix it thank you :-)
Hey again,
when I'm wearing sport shorts, I'll usually wear boxer briefs but that's only because I like to look okay in the changing room. I usually choose underwear that accentuates the bulge, but that's just to make myself feel a bit better:lol:
When I'm at home, I usually freeball until I go to sleep and that's it really.
Pm me if you need to talk,
Valentin

eagle18
April 25th, 2016, 12:38 PM
ill wear boxers everyday, and then boxer briefs for working out and exercising, and then sleeping naked

Just JT
April 25th, 2016, 01:02 PM
When I'm wearing clothes, I usually wear compression shorts. But sometimes I'll wear boxer briefs if I'm not doing anything real physical, like when at church or something like that. But I keep a pair of boxers pretty close at home in case someone comes I can't grow something on real quick so they don't get freaked out

pjones
April 25th, 2016, 06:19 PM
wear different styles of briefs, whatever is on top when i dress in the morning

ska8er
April 25th, 2016, 06:45 PM
I mainly wear boxer briefs most of the time.
I don't wear any designer underwear but am
interested in compression shorts. Boxer briefs
I'm most comfortable in-I did get some other
briefs as gifts but I had problems with them
like bunching up like a super wedgie at the
end of the day.

pconnor2001
April 25th, 2016, 07:50 PM
I wear briefs. That's all mom buys us boys. Plain ole tightey whites. LOL!

swimjoey1
April 25th, 2016, 07:56 PM
I usually wear boxer briefs or boxers. But when I am playing sports I wear nike or under armour compressions.

Derek951
April 26th, 2016, 10:26 AM
briefs. nothing super fancy.

eagle18
April 26th, 2016, 10:50 AM
I wear briefs. That's all mom buys us boys. Plain ole tightey whites. LOL!

I tried briefs once and I could never feel comfortable in them at all.

Abhorrence
April 26th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Puberty For Boys :arrow: Fashion

LRSSS02
April 26th, 2016, 07:37 PM
i either wear compression shorts or boxers

SethfromMI
April 26th, 2016, 08:21 PM
naw I wear boxer briefs or trunks for pretty much most occasions. sometimes briefs.

everlong
April 27th, 2016, 08:26 PM
I only have one kind of underwear, so no.

Josh_Ry
May 5th, 2016, 06:05 PM
I do. I usually wear boxer briefs during the day and boxers when I go to sleep. And I wear compression shorts when I'm playing sports.

mbc7805
May 5th, 2016, 07:25 PM
I wear boxers for pretty much any everyday activity, school or whatever. But I wear a jock for sports and did for gym class. I don't like things bouncing around, plus it keeps things under control if I get excited.

Daniel4
May 8th, 2016, 01:24 PM
I normally wear briefs, but for sports or gym I prefer boxer briefs or a jock especially when it gets hotter outside is the best. Not a big fan of compression shorts.

johnnyL98
May 9th, 2016, 03:15 AM
For casual and formal clothes I usually wear boxer briefs, but I'm starting to switch to briefs because it gets really hot and I get really sweaty so all the extra fabric isn't necessary. For exercise, I don't use underwear and I get shorts with a brief or compression short liner attached.