PDA

View Full Version : Less Vicious Bear

NzForever
April 24th, 2016, 06:26 PM
So whats the less vicious and most loyal bear, that you could have as a pet in order to the most vicious bear

candorgen
April 24th, 2016, 07:51 PM
So whats the less vicious and most loyal bear, that you could have as a pet to the most vicious bear

Um I'm not sure how to go with this :/

StoppingTom
April 24th, 2016, 07:57 PM
I'm assuming you're not a bear (if so, welcome and congrats on learning to use the computer!) and therefore, a bear would not be loyal to you and probably tear your face off with a playful swipe.

NzForever
April 24th, 2016, 09:18 PM
I'm assuming you're not a bear (if so, welcome and congrats on learning to use the computer!) and therefore, a bear would not be loyal to you and probably tear your face off with a playful swipe.

What you trying to say I'm stupid? You are the stupid one and you are very ignorant, bears don't tend to attack people at all, unless you threaten them or you go near a mother, but most of the time a bear won't attack you. They mostly eat plant material, besides from polar bears of course.

Also most people I've seen with pet bears, the bears are very loyal and can be like dogs in some ways, they listen to commands, they like to wrestle, they like cuddles. You should look at brown bears in captivity, they are so friendly and in countries where people have bears out in the country, people come by and feed them. Also I can't find information about bears attacking there owners, but you can on tigers and apes.

So how about you stop being so ignorant and sarcastic and stop acting like I'm stupid and do your research, because you obviously know nothing about wild animals, I know how to use a computer very well, I was just asking a question to see if people had more knowledge about the topic, because I can't find anywhere where it says the less vicious bear. I can only find information about the most vicious bear which is a sun bear and you should see how friendly they are in captivity

StoppingTom
April 24th, 2016, 09:24 PM
What you trying to say I'm stupid? You are the stupid one and you are very ignorant, bears don't tend to attack people at all, unless you threaten them or you go near a mother, but most of the time a bear won't attack you. They mostly eat plant material, besides from polar bears of course.

Also most people I've seen with pet bears, the bears are very loyal and can be like dogs in some ways, they listen to commands, they like to wrestle, they like cuddles. You should look at brown bears in captivity, they are so friendly and in countries where people have bears out in the country, people come by and feed them. Also I can't find information about bears attacking there owners, but you can on tigers and apes.

So how about you stop being so ignorant and sarcastic and stop acting like I'm stupid and do your research, because you obviously know nothing about wild animals, I know how to use a computer very well, I was just asking a question to see if people had more knowledge about the topic, because I can't find anywhere where it says the less vicious bear. I can only find information about the most vicious bear which is a sun bear and you should see how friendly they are in captivity

You're right. I'm sorry for doubting your bear knowledge and being so presumptuous.

Hideous
April 24th, 2016, 09:29 PM
ROTW :arrow: Mother Nature

-

Bears are really dangerous but intelligent. They're nice to look at but I wouldn't want to go near one. I can be their next meal if that so happens.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 24th, 2016, 09:40 PM
I'd love to piggy back ride a bear too, OP.
Where would you keep the tamed bear? Would you introduce it to other tamed bears? Boo Boo and Yogi bear play time house. Would you play catch with them?
But I don't like thinking about captivating bears. Would Yogi bear feel happy if he was captivated? Yogi bear loves nomming on basket goodies in non-captivity.

phuckphace
April 25th, 2016, 05:20 AM
I hear there are plenty of bears on craigslist

Porpoise101
April 25th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Sun bears are cool. But bears aren't suited to apartment living, no?

Cadanance00
April 25th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Bears are certain to like you. Preferably dismembered and raw.

BlackParadePixie
April 25th, 2016, 05:08 PM
A bear in captivity isn't a "pet" it's probably a circus or zoo bear, or a bear that appears in movies or television commercials. The average person can't just go grab a bear from the wild and keep it as a pet. You probably have to have all sorts of training and lisences to be able to be a bear handler.

nekid
June 9th, 2016, 06:33 PM
We have had black bears in our yard. And nearby a year or so ago wardens had to kill one because it followed a person on a trail. The person let it approach and filmed it and you could see the bear getting aggressive.

DriveAlive
June 9th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Bears are not safe to keep as pets. In addition, it is inhumane to keep a wild animal as a pet, even if it is trained. Bears are territorial and meant to hunt in a wide open forest, not live in someone's house.

Microcosm
June 10th, 2016, 05:54 PM
The first bit of this thread made me lol so hard.

ex

What you trying to say I'm stupid? You are the stupid one and you are very ignorant, bears don't tend to attack people at all

even if he's right, the passion with which he responded is really something.

Plus

Animals r = 2 humans xoxoxoxo!!!!!! <3 #Justice4Harambe

Nah but I wouldn't want a pet bear. Especially not in a suburban or urban environment lol.

I've actually seen a YouTube video somewhere where some nature guy befriended a bear throughout most of its life. If you allow it to live in its natural habitat and maybe just visit it every once in a while, it could be fun so long as you know what you're doing and don't try to run up and hug it right away.

everlong
June 11th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Why do you want a bear?

jamie_n5
July 22nd, 2016, 08:04 PM
They are all wild animals and are not meant to be pets. Kuala's are the smallest and they are so cute but like I said they are wild animals not pets.