PDA

View Full Version : Parents and health issues

Andrew02
April 23rd, 2016, 01:48 PM
So I'm due to get the second gardesil shot and parents say I have to get it. I'm wondering if I've got any right to refuse it? The first one I got made me feel sick and I was vomiting when we got home but they still want me to finish the last two injections.

NZPerson
April 26th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Because you are under 16 you cant make decisions your self medically. Your parents make those decisions but they should still respect your choices. I do recpmmend you take it though, its very important and worth it.

Body odah Man
April 26th, 2016, 04:23 AM
So I'm due to get the second gardesil shot and parents say I have to get it. I'm wondering if I've got any right to refuse it? The first one I got made me feel sick and I was vomiting when we got home but they still want me to finish the last two injections.

Sadly I don't think you have the right to refuse it at your age. Is the gardesil shot important though? If not, perhaps you can convince your parents to allow you to not take it?

MartyG
May 12th, 2016, 09:47 AM
I guess it might be too personal; but can I ask why your parents feel so strongly about Gardasil for you?