PDA

View Full Version : Large Labia- swimsuit

Londongirl01
April 21st, 2016, 04:02 AM
I'm becoming slightly conscious about the large size of my labia... If I stand in front of the mirror naked it's completely visible and dangles down.. by quite a bit, it's just... there!
Mum recently bought me a swimsuit for summer but when I put it on there's like a visible bulge in the crotch area... it looks like I've got a small willy.... its noticeable to basically anyone that sees me in a swimsuit- what can I do?
My sister suggested a swim skirt but I really don't want to wear one (they look awful IMO) and besides that I do gymnastics and so it doesn't solve that problem.
Other than this Im actually completely confident with the rest of my body. Have any of you had a similar problem and what did you do to get around it?
Stressing here!
thx xxx

leahmae
April 21st, 2016, 06:21 AM
First off, you are perfectly normal. Plenty of other girls are in the same situation. When I was on the swim team, a couple of my friends had this same situation. One of them put a pad inside her suit to add a little more thickness to her suit. The other one did nothing different then the rest of us. You could see a little outline on both, but it looked like a wrinkle in their suits. You couldn't see the exact contour of their labia to really know for sure what it was. We usually put our warm-up pants back on after our events anyway, so they weren't "exposed" for very long. During a meet, you're moving around enough, it was hard to focus enough down there to even really notice. Outside of the swim team, if they were just among good friends in one of our pools, they would wear a regular bikini bottom, and yes you could see the outline. Otherwise they wore boyshort bottoms.

GothSwimmer
April 21st, 2016, 10:39 AM
I'd suggest ignoring it. I don't have the issue personally, but others on my swim team do. Nobody makes a fuss about it, or points it out, as like leah said - you're constantly moving around. You'll never be stood still with eyes pointed at your groin.

LITTLEANGEL16
April 21st, 2016, 12:04 PM
Like Leah mentioned the one girl I know personally uses a pad but others I have seen with outties do nothing and I agree your not standing still long enough for anyone to really notice.

hogwartsthestral
April 21st, 2016, 02:03 PM
UGH! I know the feeling! I HATE my long labia. The day I can afford it, I'm getting labiaplasty! I want the darn things GONE

evgenia
April 22nd, 2016, 12:41 AM
I had the same problem and was embarrassed at school in the showers although I kept a low profile. For that reason I grew out my pubic hair which has covered most of it and it is not visible in my bikini bottoms. Might be worth a try (assuming you normally shave down there).

SkyClad33605
April 23rd, 2016, 04:25 PM
To say what everyone else has said, you are perfectly normal. There is nothing wrong with your body.

I am on the swim team and one of my teammates has very large labia as well. She is also self conscious, but she's the only one who notices. That said, she does wear thicker bottoms to "hide" it.

I promise you that when you look in the mirror you see a "bulge" because you are looking for it. No one else will ever notice. And if they judge you for it or tease you for it then they aren't your friends and you should break off all contact with them.

kryptonite
April 25th, 2016, 06:22 PM
I'm becoming slightly conscious about the large size of my labia... If I stand in front of the mirror naked it's completely visible and dangles down.. by quite a bit, it's just... there!
Mum recently bought me a swimsuit for summer but when I put it on there's like a visible bulge in the crotch area... it looks like I've got a small willy.... its noticeable to basically anyone that sees me in a swimsuit- what can I do?
My sister suggested a swim skirt but I really don't want to wear one (they look awful IMO) and besides that I do gymnastics and so it doesn't solve that problem.
Other than this Im actually completely confident with the rest of my body. Have any of you had a similar problem and what did you do to get around it?
Stressing here!
thx xxx

Just curious, but which one do you have?
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6520&d=1408264137

angela1540
May 4th, 2016, 02:19 PM
I think there is supposed to be a bulge. All my friends have the same.

Michelle98
July 4th, 2016, 12:36 PM
It's completely normal. Just like fingerprints, everyone's labia are different and unique.

pippa
July 9th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Definitely don't worry about it babe. maybe guys will find it hot cos your a woman. i think its beautiful

Anon.e.mous
July 11th, 2016, 07:28 AM
me too but just sew some more material in the crotch bit to flatten it out or wear two bikini bottoms :)

Alex1s
July 17th, 2016, 06:56 AM
I'm on two cheer teams and I've noticed everyone is different but I've never really saw anything that like stuck out in my mind. Some girls had a slightly bigger bulge but I don't think I would have noticed if I didn't see them undress a bunch of times.

Btw what kind of swimsuit do you have? Mine mostly have another layer that thickens up the fabric so nothing is too visible.

Claire Asteroid
July 29th, 2016, 02:43 PM
I think my crotch was more bulgy before I got pubes. I don't shave and now its harder to see anything through my swimsuit than before I got pubes. Maybe you should let your pubes grow out?

NatteDroom03
July 30th, 2016, 05:35 AM
I have a "bulge" myself, whenever I'm in a swimsuit, tights or whatever. I don't mind much, though. :)

Katie97
August 4th, 2016, 05:53 PM
I had the same problem. Mine is really long. Like huge. I just grew my bush out to hide it. Hope this helps.

darla
September 12th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Just go with it

AmyUK
September 13th, 2016, 04:58 PM
I don't hugely have that problem, but I'd go with the concensus of advice and say just roll with it, it's totally natural and while probably very noticeable to you, almost noone, if anyone, will probably notice it.