PDA

View Full Version : P101 For Boys

ZacTheZebra
April 17th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Hi guys,
Ok so i just wanted to address the situation with penis size question in the p101 for boys there is a sticky for all size related posts yet people still continue not to is there any particular reason for this

Let Me Be a Pony
April 17th, 2016, 04:11 PM
My conspiracy theory:

I stay away from that place because of all the sexyness that goes on there but I haven't really noticed a rule saying that penis questions are only allowed in one thread(the thread Maverick made that just tries to pull in as much penis questions as it can, so the penis questions are sort of controlled, since some people still post in it. I guess it was made to be the main penis hub lel). Maverick didn't say that schlong questions are to only be asked in his thread.
So many boys got questions about their big schlongs and at the same time they want more people to address their schlong questions, so they just make their own thread asking their intriguing question there, hoping they'd get more replies or such.

ZacTheZebra
April 17th, 2016, 04:40 PM
makes sense i guess i just dont get why "schlong" questions take up so much of P101 For Boys

Abhorrence
April 17th, 2016, 04:58 PM
It's most likely for people to get more posts. It's basically pure spam and people wanting to 'brag' (probably lie) about their humongous dicks.

Elysium
April 18th, 2016, 12:02 AM
I've always tried to encourage people to post in the stickies instead of posting their own threads, but I've learned it's a futile effort. People don't want to discuss other people's penis sizes; they only want to know about their own.

phuckphace
April 18th, 2016, 02:14 AM
It's most likely for people to get more posts. It's basically pure spam and people wanting to 'brag' (probably lie) about their humongous dicks.

requesting P101 title change to "Humongous Dicks"

ZacTheZebra
April 18th, 2016, 04:44 PM
can we try to encourage people to use stickies even if it feels futile, Please.

EDIT: Sorry it sounds a bit demanding just asking nicely

redrider12
April 18th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Here's novelty - why can't we just make a rule against comparing cock size? In my humble opinion it's not a whole lot better than discussing how one got off last night (both are easily and often fantasized, and can be taken erotically).
I'd say that a majority of the stuff in P101 is either surveys designed to just run up post count with unoriginal stuff or questions asking if so-and-so's manhood is big enough

ZacTheZebra
April 19th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Here's novelty - why can't we just make a rule against comparing cock size? In my humble opinion it's not a whole lot better than discussing how one got off last night (both are easily and often fantasized, and can be taken erotically).
I'd say that a majority of the stuff in P101 is either surveys designed to just run up post count with unoriginal stuff or questions asking if so-and-so's manhood is big enough

I second

Let Me Be a Pony
April 19th, 2016, 05:34 PM
why can't we just make a rule against comparing cock size?

Pls, no. Schlong comparison is a big part of VT.
I feel calm knowing that one day I might wake up with a gigantic boner and that would be the day I would turn to p101.

heresjohnny
April 19th, 2016, 09:35 PM
If you have a concern about a thread, I'd suggesting using the triangle button at the bottom left of each post. That will send a note to the moderators why you think the thread is inappropriate. Most likely, there will be no retribution against you...now, if you report 15 threads a month, then who knows...but one every now and again is nothing to worry about.

azure moonstone
April 19th, 2016, 09:42 PM
If you have a concern about a thread, I'd suggesting using the triangle button at the bottom left of each post. That will send a note to the moderators why you think the thread is inappropriate. Most likely, there will be no retribution against you...now, if you report 15 threads a month, then who knows...but one every now and again is nothing to worry about.

There's no negative consequence to reporting anything you feel is inappropriate or violates a forum rule (or something you feel the staff should look into). We take every report and concern seriously.

It's anonymous to the rest of everyone on the forum (no one will know you reported anything, nor will we tell anyone), and we appreciate more eyes looking out for VT.

ZacTheZebra
April 20th, 2016, 03:21 PM
But maybe we should stop comparing our "schlongs" so much. besides pervs cn come in and look at a thread and know the OP's "Schlong" size

heresjohnny
May 3rd, 2016, 07:46 PM
There's no negative consequence to reporting anything you feel is inappropriate or violates a forum rule (or something you feel the staff should look into). We take every report and concern seriously.

It's anonymous to the rest of everyone on the forum (no one will know you reported anything, nor will we tell anyone), and we appreciate more eyes looking out for VT.

Humph. I thought some of the mods might tell someone to calm down a bit if they reported 5-6 posts a day and most of them were fine. Maybe someone thinks "Oh, he's just trying to get on my nerves, so I'll report every post he makes to try to get him banned."

Elysium
May 3rd, 2016, 10:44 PM
Humph. I thought some of the mods might tell someone to calm down a bit if they reported 5-6 posts a day and most of them were fine. Maybe someone thinks "Oh, he's just trying to get on my nerves, so I'll report every post he makes to try to get him banned."
If someone were doing that, we'd probably send them a PM clarifying why they didn't need to. But in the years I've been on staff, nobody's ever spammed the report button.

Freckles
May 4th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I hate that section. I don't believe that many of the posters are really teens.

Body odah Man
May 8th, 2016, 10:32 AM
requesting P101 title change to "Humongous Dicks"

That would be a far more apt title than the current one

Omniscient
May 10th, 2016, 02:01 PM
It's either people wanting to boost their posts or they just like to talk about penises (I used to be like that when I first discovered what it could do). And then there's probably the weird people who "get excited" reading through and creating threads like that.