View Full Version : What's the point

April 16th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Whats the point in bothering in life we're constantly confined by ethics rules regulations and society. we can never truly be ourselves. it pisses me off that i have to stop myself from being normal to fit in somewhere i dont want to be im sick of always being told to shut up and being afraid that the kid behined might decide to kick me but double standards mean if i were to say anything id have an even worse punishment i feel constantly constrained living in fear hoping that this will clear up but reality is it wont my life was destinded to be a fuck up from birth pushing against never gets you anywhere but neither does going with the tide so tell me where am i supposed to go

p.s sorry about grammar but im too stressed to give a fuck

April 22nd, 2016, 12:55 PM
what do you consider to be normal you?

West Coast Sheriff
April 22nd, 2016, 04:09 PM
Persevere through these awful years and you'll be able to handle anything

April 23rd, 2016, 07:10 PM

The truth is this: People subconsciously like to be around people that are similar to themselves or people they look up to.

Some people take that idea to the next level and start to actually put down people who are different than the social norm, which is an overreaction.

I've always thought that some degree of societal conformity is an honest and noble effort to keep the clockwork of society running and discourage conflict, but it's important that we allow people to be different, while not encouraging it to the extent that it becomes harmful.

There's totally no problem with being yourself and being unique though as long as you're not hurting anyone else or intentionally causing others discomfort. If someone tells you you're weird or different, just try not to worry about it too much and remember that you have the right to be different. There's nothing wrong with it. Uniqueness is what makes you, you.

Best of luck to you in dealing with this. I hope you get to feeling better and that I helped provoke some thoughts that maybe you hadn't thought of before.

May 20th, 2016, 01:17 AM
I think that when you grow up, finish school, you will get endless opportunities to be "wierd" and be who you are, its true school depress unique people. Changing places might get you better luck. Be patient and don't give up! People like you are special. Believe it.

The Boom
June 1st, 2016, 07:27 PM
I ask myself that question milions of times everyday mate. But who gives a fuck about society? Might as well do what you like and be considered a weirdo! Hear this: you gotta move on because people with the same problem as you need to know your point of view to better understand their purpose. Keep fighting for these people. Without realizing it, you are part of one of the largest communities on earth. In a way other teenagers are your brothers and sisters. Don't give up on them. Just hold on and you might soon find people troubled like us.

June 4th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Being true to yourself is more important than anything, if people dont accept you for who you are then its their own loss.