PDA

View Full Version : Weed

All_Star_875
April 15th, 2016, 11:39 PM
So I'm in a bit of a mess. My best friend and I are gonna get high on my birthday in a week. Only problem is I've never smoked anything in my life before, and I've told him that I used to smoke quite a bit, and was good at rolling, etc., He's smoked a couple times and im really worried I'm gonna look like and idiot. I know that I did a really stupid thing, but obviously I never imagined I would be in this situation. I have learned my lesson, but any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

PinkFloyd
April 16th, 2016, 12:59 AM
Unless he's a very confrontational friend that tries to find even the smallest lie told by anyone he talks to, then just play it cool and when/if he asks why you can't roll, just say it's been a while. If you cough a lot, that's normal too. I stopped smoking pot a few years ago because I hated how it burnt my throat.

Harrier
April 16th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Either come clean or do what Pink Floyd said. Obviously telling the truth is better, but it's embarrassing to do. If you do stick with the lie, just play it cool. Saying that you roll "good" or that you smoked "a lot" are both relative terms ... so if your friend calls you out, you can simply say, well my friends thought I rolled good ...lol.

All_Star_875
April 17th, 2016, 02:06 AM
Thanks, that helps a lot. I asked him if we could smoke out of a pipe or something of the sort, so hopefully that makes it a little easier.

Cadanance00
April 25th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Don't worry about it. There's no one to impress.

Inflation26
April 26th, 2016, 02:29 PM
You're probably going to cough a lot. Nothing you can do about that and just let it happen is my advice. I tried to supress the coughing my first time ( I was smoking a joint with guys who had done it before and wanted to impress them) and that only made it worse

SethfromMI
April 26th, 2016, 09:14 PM
if your willingly going to smoke pot (which is your choice) at that point, are you really that concerned with what people think?

I would recommend not even starting to begin with but if you insist, just be honest. if he is your friend he will understand

Cadanance00
April 27th, 2016, 02:24 PM
The kids I see doing weed are fucking up at school, trying to borrow money from people and not paying it back and getting fired from their jobs. Maybe it's okay as a once-in-while thing but I think it's controlling them and not the other way around.

After coughing a lot and having my lungs hurt, it didn't do a lot for me. I don't see what the big attraction is.

kyrocks03
April 29th, 2016, 12:45 PM
My older brother is a pot head and he uses a glass bowl to smoke, says rolling a joint is a pain in the butt. You can get those at any variety store around here. I've only tried to smoke that one time and it made me cough like hell! I didn't like how it made me feel, so I guess what I'm saying is if you don't want to do it, tell him that its in your past and you don't want to do it again.

Human
April 30th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Just tell him you're a bit rusty. For the actual smoking, don't swallow it, inhale it like air, if you're coughing then it's at least going into your lungs. It's easy to tell if you're not actually inhaling it. Or just admit to him you lied

Fehu
May 20th, 2016, 04:26 PM
So I'm in a bit of a mess. My best friend and I are gonna get high on my birthday in a week. Only problem is I've never smoked anything in my life before, and I've told him that I used to smoke quite a bit, and was good at rolling, etc., He's smoked a couple times and im really worried I'm gonna look like and idiot. I know that I did a really stupid thing, but obviously I never imagined I would be in this situation. I have learned my lesson, but any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

OP its okay lol, ive been in the same situation. If you two are close you should just tell him when your about to smoke that youve never smoked before and just say that you were lying. Most people wouldnt judge you, and if hes only smoked a couple times himself, he may not even notice either. But fr if youve never smoked before remember dont smoke too much, drink lots of water, and ask your friend how to inhale, its really important. Goos luck.