PDA

View Full Version : How do you listen to your music?

Silicate Wielder
April 7th, 2016, 06:39 PM
As it says in the title, how do you listen to your music?

For me it's the following

On PC:
VLC or youtube with my Sony headphones.

Mobile:
Blackplayer with custom EQ and my Philips earbuds.

everlong
April 7th, 2016, 06:43 PM
PC:
Winamp with Skullcandy headphones

Mobile:
iPhone with Skullcandy earbuds

ImCoolBeans
April 7th, 2016, 06:59 PM
At home I either listen to vinyl through B&W speakers, or music on my laptop playing out loud. I rarely use headphones/earphones at home, but when I do I use a pair of Audio Technica headphones (I forget which model exactly). I usually use Spotify on my laptop, as well as on my phone.

When I listen to music on my phone it's usually in my car or plugged into the speakers in my room. Also through Spotify.

Lost in the Echo
April 7th, 2016, 07:46 PM
YouTube, Pandora and Spotify

Melodic
April 7th, 2016, 08:19 PM
On my IPhone, I use Apple Music.

On my PC, I use Spotify.

I use wireless SkullCandy headphones on both.

Typhlosion
April 7th, 2016, 09:42 PM
On my PC: Good ol' Winamp with my loudspeakers, and YouTube, ofc.

On my phone: Shuttle (!!!) with cheapo headphones.

Periphery
April 8th, 2016, 01:14 AM
On my phone, iPad and PC, Spotify with a loud af headset on my PC. Earphones on the rest.

Serra
April 8th, 2016, 01:33 AM
I usually go to youtube,and always with headphones.

Abhorrence
April 8th, 2016, 02:04 AM
Depends, on my PC I either use YouTube, iTunes or Spotify.
On my phone, I have around 4,000 songs so I don't really use any apps - just the traditional music player.
I usually use apple headphones if I'm out and about on my phone or my Seinnheiser over-the-head ones if I'm at home.

Oh and I completely forgot I'm one of the few that still buys CDs so I have my stereo at home, too.

devotionnel
April 8th, 2016, 02:09 AM
Like above poster, I have a lot of CD's, so I have quite a lot of songs on my phone through the normal music player so I just use that more often than not. For other songs I don't have, I usually listen to them through the Spotify web player. All with my trusty (and dying) Samsung earphones. xD

The Byrd
April 9th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Most of the music I listen to is digital download so I listen to it on whatever the default player is. I think it's Windows Media Player or some shit like that. I always listen through headphones because I like hearing stereo recordings through different channels to see where exactly everything comes from.

azure moonstone
April 9th, 2016, 08:49 PM
I usually listen to my itunes library, and I do a lot of youtube hopping. Even when I am at home by myself I usually listen to my music with some generic earbuds. When in the car I am usually listening to the one radio station I like, or I am using the bluetooth to play music from my phone.

TrillClinton
April 9th, 2016, 08:50 PM
On PC: Whatever is in my itunes library
On my phone: Whatever is in my itunes library

Sublime Demonz
April 9th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Most of the time on my computer, I use Spotify. I plug my laptop into my speakers and blast my music with a lot of bass. It's my favorite way to listen to music.
When I use my iPhone, I'm usually going somewhere and I just use what's in my library and listen with my Sony earbuds.
Sometimes I use the XM radio channels on my TV too.

davdev17
April 9th, 2016, 11:00 PM
iTunes and Pandora on iPhone
iTunes, Youtube, and 8tracks on MacBook

Silicate Wielder
April 9th, 2016, 11:04 PM
On my PC: Good ol' Winamp with my loudspeakers, and YouTube, ofc.

On my phone: Shuttle (!!!) with cheapo headphones.

Decided to try out Winamp and I am pleased to find that I can finally use VST plugins! :D I'm a very happy person right now.

Splat
April 10th, 2016, 03:16 AM
PC: Dubtrack (I did use plug dj until it went down. I find dubtrack to be better anyway ). Ill usually be wearing cheap-y silvercrest lidl headphones (cause they are really good actually ) because I'll be gaming or whatever.

Phone: I have plenty of songs to keep me entertained that are downloaded onto my phone so I'll either use earbuds or connect the phone to my iluv speaker and blare that so the whole street can here xP.
If I'm bored of the music on my phone, ill make use of google play music

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jdhud024
April 13th, 2016, 03:32 AM
On PC: Spotify outputting to either Chromecast on my Sony soundbar, or Spotify outputting from either my MacBook Pro or Windows XP machine into my JVC amp powering some old, 20+ year old Aiwa bookshelf speakers that kick ass, especially for their age. If I'm not in my room I'll plug my MacBook Pro into the Yamaha 7.1 amp that is powering a 5.1 Klipsch Quintet 3 surround sound with the matching 10 inch sub from Klipsch. That system gets loud enough to make my ears hurt, so that's something.

If I'm on my phone, I'll use Spotify Premium for the source, outputting to Viper4Android on my LG G3 for my equalizer, then from there it goes to the headphone jack which usually has my Symphonized MTL dual driver earbuds that I absolutely love, as they're the only earbuds I have seen that you can actually feel vibrating in your ear.

I'm a slight audiophile, so I have every system I use EQ'd to suit the music type and to make sure I don't cause damage anything.

The only other way I typically listen to music is just through my MacBook Pro's surprisingly good speakers when I'm laying in bed.

Iri_dium
May 28th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Usually on my laptop using Last.Fm and discs of my favourite bands :)
Also on my i-pod when I'm outsides my house or at home but busy with cleaning, cooking and other similiar stuff :D
I adore to make sometimes special music evenings too when I only listen to the albums of my favourite bands and have the mazimum concentration on that process :rolleyes:

weekend
May 28th, 2016, 09:27 AM
at home: with my sennheiser 598s and iTunes

mobile: just my iPod plugged into my car. i don't really listen to music outside of my car or home these days

Amethyst Rose
May 28th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Spotify. I used to use YouTube for listening to music, now I just use it for backing tracks.

feli 99
June 9th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Mobile phone or cd

Cadanance00
June 9th, 2016, 08:21 AM
I used to listen to MP3 & CDs but now you can get anything on youtube. I can spend hours on there.