PDA

View Full Version : I need help.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 7th, 2016, 12:08 PM
K, so I need help making some easy cake or something else that's mean't for a group of people.
Anyone wanna help a fellow out? Name some tasty cakes or something else that's sweet and that you'd love to touch and eat right now.
PS: It has to be super easy to make. I always like to fuck up recipes on purpose if they sound too complicated lmfao.

Serra
April 7th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Angel cake:) I'm not sure how easy it is to make,tho.:P

Let Me Be a Pony
April 7th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Angel cake:) I'm not sure how easy it is to make,tho.:P

Angel cake is sexy and tasty af. But I've never done cakes before. If cake making is complicated then I guess I might make some chicken cake(it's for a birthday party).
At least everyone's a fan of chicken!
But I shouldn't fuck up for once, since this is for an important day.
Cakes it is then.

SethfromMI
April 7th, 2016, 01:07 PM
K, so I need help making some easy cake or something else that's mean't for a group of people.
Anyone wanna help a fellow out? Name some tasty cakes or something else that's sweet and that you'd love to touch and eat right now.
PS: It has to be super easy to make. I always like to fuck up recipes on purpose if they sound too complicated lmfao.

I assuming you are trying to do it from scratch? if you want it to be super easy, just get a box cake, most of those are pretty easy to do.

Reise
April 7th, 2016, 01:54 PM
La ForÍt Noire. (http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2303676/black-forest-gteau) Mon cher.

Also one cake extremely easy to make and kinda pretty good:
Ya gonna need this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/47/43/8b/47438b9d9f1c94d69f2e735e528c0e67.jpg) or something that looks like it. Ya gonna need butter and then some coffee.
Soak the biscuits in the coffee, do a first floor then put a floor of butter, repeat this operation 3 or 4 times. Put it in the fridge for a few hours, even less.
And you're good.
You can also add almonds on the top if you want so.

Sheriff McGregor
April 7th, 2016, 06:21 PM
I would just make a pink fluffy cake with cream cheese on top

everlong
April 7th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Get one of those premade cakes you can just put in the oven and it's done. I've done that before.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 7th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Thanks, guys but I already got it all figured out. I'll make a huge ass paincake and I'll pour some Nutella and whipped cream on it to hide its plain sight, bacon between the buns and done. Easy and tasty. Gonna post pics when I make it. This is gonna be sweet. I got this in the bag.