View Full Version : Anyone played these games?

April 5th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Has anyone played any of the far cry games, any of the dark souls games or the last of us? I'm just asking out of curiosity cos they seem cool but I haven't played any of them.

April 6th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I've never played any of those

April 6th, 2016, 10:06 PM
No,I'd like to though. The last of us sounds really interesting.

April 6th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Far Cry 1, one of the best shooters there is to date, even more than the modern Far Cries, since it gave you levels, but I've never seen a game with so many options on how to beat a very open level, then the formula of the first game decayed a little in my eyes with the modern entries, none of them are bad, they all have their charm be it in gameplay or writing even, however there's no beast like the first one.

Dark Souls, ah Dark Souls, it is such a profound love that I have for such a magnificent piece of software. The first game is a monster in all aspects. The gameplay is always challenging and will keep you in the edge of your seat for about 100 hours of your first playthrough, with incredibly puzzling progression and incredibly varied gear and strategies with which you can approach all the combat situations and levels you will encounter in an absolutely inter-connected world that ends up telling you a story through a bunch of subliminal messages and hints that you'll end up interpreting and making your own story, the environment will even start getting to you due to how dark and hopeless it is, it is difficult but it has a trick and it gives you the tools, so it is never unfair. Dark Souls II is a different kind of monster. Slightly less intuitive in its level design but more varied in how you can approach combat and with a few key movement and combat elements changed to make it (in my opinion) slightly more dynamic. It also has way better leveling up and New Game + and it tells the same kind of story, in a world that you don't even know if it's the same as in the first game's, you just know the same misery is present. I like Dark Souls II better, despite the first being regarded as the best. Dark Souls III just released and I haven't had the chance to try it but I look forward to doing so. The DLC for both games are also the best pieces of DLC you'll find apart from the Mass Effect 2 DLC since that stuff is better than the original game.

April 7th, 2016, 10:21 AM
far cry 1,2,3 cool stuff, the 1st one is very cool - graphics are soooooo good for 2004

April 7th, 2016, 03:18 PM
I haven't played any of them, but they are all supposed to be well rated

Body odah Man
April 16th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Has anyone played any of the far cry games, any of the dark souls games or the last of us? I'm just asking out of curiosity cos they seem cool but I haven't played any of them.

My friend plays Dark Souls. It seems fun but CHALLENGING

April 17th, 2016, 06:24 AM
Far cry is so good game for me the best is far cry 2

April 17th, 2016, 09:50 AM
I really like the new Far Cry Primal.

April 17th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Farcry is one of the best fps games i have ever played its very immersive and fun to play all with a decent map size. i also really enjoy the crafting interface its a great game go get it

April 20th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Dark Souls is a game you'll either love or despise. As a person who is VERY picky with FPS games, I can say that Far Cry 3 was an amazing game. The Last of Us is a game that EVERYONE deserves to experience. It may not be your cup of tea, but it's certainly worth
your time.