PDA

View Full Version : Stay at home moms

West Coast Sheriff
April 4th, 2016, 05:40 PM
I figure this could also go in ROTW but career is also suiting.

I feel like it's underrated to be a stay at home mom. Honestly, at times it's a tough job but it's really a very rewarding one. It seems like a lot of people don't really appreciate stay at home moms.

StoppingTom
April 4th, 2016, 06:49 PM
It is a tough job, and honestly, I wish I could be a stay at home dad, but I don't have the patience that it takes. Props to moms, yo.

ImCoolBeans
April 12th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Being a stay at home mom is definitely an underrated job, and you're never off the clock. I'd like to be a stay at home dad, I know it's a lot of work, but it can also be very rewarding.

KingWavy
April 12th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Yeah it's a real job honestly. There are still ladies in college that graduate with plans on being a stay at home mom. It's weird but hey do what you want.

Babs
April 12th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Being at home all the time drives me nuts, children drive me nuts. gotta have respect for someone who combines both into their lifestyle. It takes an admirable amount of patience.

Porpoise101
April 16th, 2016, 11:39 PM
My aunt has a master's degree in botany. She worked, became a stay at home mom, then opened a nursery when my cousins grew up. She said she worked the hardest as a mom though.

Edit: I feel it isn't very "popular" because at least in my situation, there is a lot of pressure to get into a career that will make lots of money instead of being emotionally satisfying. I don't know if others here feel that way, but after taking with my friends they also feel the same.