PDA

View Full Version : Worried

lemondrop
April 4th, 2016, 03:21 PM
So yeah, today i had a chest day .. In the gym it was quite warm like 23+(celsius) , before workout i popped a caffeine pill 200mg and i started with a short warm up and i rushed to the flat bench press i did one set with no weight and i instantly loaded that barebell with 45's or 20kg plates and started to lift that crap and suddenly after 7 reps my head started to ache sooooo badly that fml.. I deloaded the weight to 35 ish or 15 kg plates..my friend told me that this might happened (headache) due to the high blood preasure..but shi* even now after 5-6 hours it hurts my head ( not that bad as before tho) when will this stop and what might be the reason.. P.S at first i thought i might have a tumor..

GothSwimmer
April 4th, 2016, 03:28 PM
High blood pressure doesn't cause headaches. It's a myth. It sounds like you've suffered a bad migraine, likely from excess caffeine and dehydration. Drink a couple of pints of water and lay in a cool, dark room.

lemondrop
April 4th, 2016, 03:35 PM
High blood pressure doesn't cause headaches. It's a myth. It sounds like you've suffered a bad migraine, likely from excess caffeine and dehydration. Drink a couple of pints of water and lay in a cool, dark room.

Cheers ^.^

GothSwimmer
April 4th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Cheers ^.^

I hope it helps! Also, don't stare at your phone. It won't help.

lemondrop
April 4th, 2016, 03:39 PM
I hope it helps! Also, don't stare at your phone. It won't help.

Okay in this case i'll go to sleep, night

GothSwimmer
April 4th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Okay in this case i'll go to sleep, night

Sleep well and dream pleasant dreams.

West Coast Sheriff
April 4th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Probably the caffeine, dehydration, lack of sleep or malnutrition. Sleep it off and get back to work tomorrow!

lemondrop
April 4th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Probably the caffeine, dehydration, lack of sleep or malnutrition. Sleep it off and get back to work tomorrow!

well i just woke up..guess what - my head is still aching,this is such a bs

Xiao.Z
April 24th, 2016, 02:54 AM
This happen sonetime in past did yoy find out why head hurt next day?

Caffeine part of workout and lesson always. Remember hydrate much! Eat healthy carb for energy banana my favorite.