PDA

View Full Version : What videogame should I get?

Ratman1234
April 3rd, 2016, 05:44 PM
So I want to get a new video game but I don't know which one?
I really like the new tomb raider games and I want a game with lots to do and a clear story (not something like GTA as I didn't really find the story engaging). Also a plus would be if there was something to do after the game ended.
Thanks

Mars
April 3rd, 2016, 05:45 PM
Have you played the Uncharted games?

Ratman1234
April 3rd, 2016, 05:48 PM
Have you played the Uncharted games?

Nope I've tried the demo for uncharted 2 and I'd didn't really like it (although that was just a demo)

Mars
April 3rd, 2016, 05:52 PM
Nope I've tried the demo for uncharted 2 and I'd didn't really like it (although that was just a demo)

They're pretty old at this point but still worth playing. There's a lot of exploration and cool scenery and a solid plot.

Cygnus
April 3rd, 2016, 08:26 PM
If you haven't yet, Batham Arkham City + DLC, you'll be plenty occupied.

cuzzintrevv
April 3rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
Try far cry they have several different games to choose from and have good stories and twists

Bontigo Papi .
April 4th, 2016, 03:22 AM
Console ? Plus , there really isn't a plus in adventure games these days . I could recommend The Last Of Us . That's a pretty good game . Graphics are just beyond great , on PS4 especially .

As Mars said , the Uncharted games are great bruh , I've played every game plus the spin-off on the PSVita , and I'm sure as hell getting part 4 .

I guess GTA V is out of the question too , but if you're having second thoughts , wait roughly two or three years . V wasn't that great , storyline sucked , they will probably make spin-offs before releasing VI .

Jason The Great
April 4th, 2016, 04:17 AM
New Far Cry , hitman, and there is division and get even. Tomb raiders cool.

GothSwimmer
April 4th, 2016, 10:17 AM
The newest Metal Gear is very good. I recommend it.

nebula
April 4th, 2016, 10:20 AM
If you're into something more mythical, try the Elder Scrolls series?

Leprous
April 4th, 2016, 02:35 PM
The Assasin's Creed series are good, first 4 only though, the rest is....eeeh...meh

lemondrop
April 4th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Go for Witcher 3

dxcxdzv
April 4th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Modern Ubisoft games = crap

In addition to the games recommended above (Uncharted series, The Witcher series, The Elder Scrolls series etc) I'd say Until Dawn (it's a telltale but still really really great), Fallout 4, Bioshock series and Mirror's Edge (it's a parkour game but still a really good one as well).

Ratman1234
April 6th, 2016, 04:13 AM
Just get arkham knight.

I've got that. It was really good.

Ratman1234
April 6th, 2016, 04:14 AM
The newest Metal Gear is very good. I recommend it.

For some reason the new metal gear game just wasn't for me

GothSwimmer
April 6th, 2016, 12:15 PM
For some reason the new metal gear game just wasn't for me

I found some of it repetitive, but that was only because I developed my method for completing many of the missions, and open world doesn't lend itself to straightforward play like that. I have the same issue with Red Dead Redemption and GTA.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 6th, 2016, 07:26 PM
No Man's Sky will be the game of the century.
Debate me if you think otherwise. I got procedural comebacks to back me up.

nebula
April 7th, 2016, 03:20 PM
marb121 agreed. The first few Assassin's Creed games are good, the more modern ones not so much

Zbmrnb16
April 20th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Try Dragon age Inquisition or The Witcher 2.