PDA

View Full Version : This song

Sheriff McGregor
April 2nd, 2016, 06:37 PM
Am I the only other person that absolutely loves this?

K533gW3boIY

Here's an awesome remix worth listening to

vT_O8C61MHI

SubEruanna
May 3rd, 2016, 10:12 AM
i love this song!

Periphery
May 3rd, 2016, 01:00 PM
Even though pop music is mediocre in my opinion and well, not great at all, it's a song I can listen to without wanting to be deaf so yeah that's always a good thing.

On a more serious note, yeah well it's an okay song, I like it. Kinda.

devotionnel
May 3rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
I literally just listened to this song what

Even though pop music is mediocre in my opinion and well, not great at all, it's a song I can listen to without wanting to be deaf so yeah that's always a good thing.

I agree with the quote. I usually find it hard to get into the charts these days, with the exception of the likes of twenty one pilots. I usually listen to metalcore, and some easier genres of metal and hard rock. So for me to like this, is pretty much a miracle.

Also a side note the remix is great too

Melodic
May 3rd, 2016, 01:41 PM
I'm not a big rap fan but I love this song. Bebe Rexha has such an original voice and I hope she gets more popular with her debut album coming out soon.

Periphery
May 3rd, 2016, 02:50 PM
I literally just listened to this song what

I agree with the quote. I usually find it hard to get into the charts these days, with the exception of the likes of twenty one pilots. I usually listen to metalcore, and some easier genres of metal and hard rock. So for me to like this, is pretty much a miracle.

Also a side note the remix is great too

The Spotify top charts on their own say enough. It's all pop/hip hop/electronic music. I really feel like everything hitting the carts is not really good anymore. Same goes with people actually knowing famous bands. I bet you half my school doesn't know Queen, Iron Maiden, U2 or even Paul McCartny if you ask them. It's just sad.

devotionnel
May 3rd, 2016, 02:58 PM
The Spotify top charts on their own say enough. It's all pop/hip hop/electronic music. I really feel like everything hitting the carts is not really good anymore. Same goes with people actually knowing famous bands. I bet you half my school doesn't know Queen, Iron Maiden, U2 or even Paul McCartny if you ask them. It's just sad.

In my opinion it seems all shoddy and fake to me. No emotion can really go into songwriting anymore when all they're trying to do is reap is the profit.

Periphery
May 3rd, 2016, 03:01 PM
In my opinion it seems all shoddy and fake to me. No emotion can really go into songwriting anymore when all they're trying to reap is the profit.

Exactly ^^ . Too many 1 hit wonders that write a 'relateable' song for people who don't even take a moment to actually listen to the lyrics properly.