PDA

View Full Version : I made Assassin's Creed fanart XDD

Fallen_Eagle
February 13th, 2014, 12:52 PM
I decided to change a few things that I didn't like about the drawing. I thought that he looked a bit off!

Cygnus
February 13th, 2014, 05:46 PM
It's great man, love the detail you put into his clothing, however you did miss the eagle peak their hoods usually have.

Fallen_Eagle
February 13th, 2014, 05:49 PM
It's great man, love the detail you put into his clothing, however you did miss the eagle peak their hoods usually have.

Thanks! The British Assassins didn't have beaked hoods during the golden age of piracy, though ;) Walpole's robes didn't have a beaked hood either! :)

Cygnus
February 13th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Thanks! The British Assassins didn't have beaked hoods during the golden age of piracy, though ;) Walpole's robes didn't have a beaked hood either! :)

Ah that's why, I actually wouldn't have guessed british there, he looks more middle-eastern in all honesty, it's something in that beard... :P

AlexOnToast
February 13th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Joe, as usual, You Da Man! I love all your work, as I constantly tell you both on VT and off :D

Fallen_Eagle
February 14th, 2014, 01:05 AM
Joe, as usual, You Da Man! I love all your work, as I constantly tell you both on VT and off :D

Thanks! :DD Your da man levels are also very adequate, good sir.

Ah that's why, I actually wouldn't have guessed british there, he looks more middle-eastern in all honesty, it's something in that beard... :P

Really? I was just trying to make him look a bit fancier when I gave him that beard. XDD

@fanbox thank you :D

Borkotorko
February 22nd, 2014, 10:13 AM
it looks nice to me

JamesSuperBoy
February 22nd, 2014, 10:31 AM
Looks good - a lot of detail.

Gamma Male
February 22nd, 2014, 04:06 PM
Looks awesome. Great shading....and whatnot.

Asterix
February 24th, 2014, 03:55 PM
thats amazing

Karkat
February 24th, 2014, 11:24 PM
This is really good! I like the amount of detail you put in.

Fallen_Eagle
February 26th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Thank you! I might try and make a few other drawings featuring this character.

Osama Gulryz
April 23rd, 2014, 06:33 AM
It looks good