PDA

View Full Version : Google+

Beach_Blonde
April 1st, 2016, 10:42 AM
I just recently got a Google+ account, and I have no idea what I am doing. I've never really been allowed on stuff like that, is there anyone who could just give me a quick breakdown

Endeavour
April 1st, 2016, 10:47 AM
Why off all things have you got Google+?!

I hate it really, there's nothing to it in my opinion.

I believe, if it hasn't changed since it launched, you put people in different 'circles' (basically a group) and share stuff with them.

Rendez-Vous
April 2nd, 2016, 07:29 AM
Google+ isn't very popular and also it's uncovinient, as for me. Also it's linked(I doubt it) with youtube. There are circles, or groups, call them as you like. Relatives, friends etc. You can post in diffrent circles and ones who are in that circle can see your post. I think it's working like that.

Serra
April 2nd, 2016, 10:07 AM
yea you add people to your circles like friends circles,family circles and you can post things to a specific circle if you only want to talk to them. there is a place in your profile where you can post things and say its only for friends or family or a circle.BUT it's very inconvenient and I dont use it anymore.:)

everlong
April 2nd, 2016, 12:24 PM
Poorly made social media

northy
April 2nd, 2016, 03:14 PM
Google+ is only used because you have to have it for YouTube. It was and is a poor excuse for social media.

Beach_Blonde
April 2nd, 2016, 07:28 PM
oh....what are some good sites, i have to stay away from the really popular ones that my parents know about. i got google plus just because i had gmail

ZacTheZebra
April 18th, 2016, 04:27 PM
I know google+ is low profile but it isn't particularly good the reason for this is circles and the limitations.