PDA

View Full Version : My little life story

BunniBoi
March 31st, 2016, 06:02 AM
I've probably mentioned this in other posts but my mom or grandma (because I don't know my birth mother) but my granny has been sick with lupus for about four or five years and one of the side affects is grumpiness and moodiness and sometimes she yells at me and since I'm an very emotional person I run into my room and cry but any who I wanna tell her that I'm bisexual but I don't trust her with that info because she tells my business to other family members and I don't want that and somedays she is in so much pain that it scares the absolute shit out of me and my great grandma her hearing had depleted and she had seizures before and I'm scared if their gonna be at my wedding or not and the way I was treated at school has made me snappy and kinda mean and i have nothing to let that anger out and sometimes I yell at them and my granny yells at me saying the she should have never adopted me and stuff like that and one time I tried to commit suicide and wrote what would their reactions would be when I die and that scared them into thinking I was suicidal and now I try my absolute hardest not to get into any trouble but somehow my great granny picks out stuff that doesnt fucking matter and the shit I go through now has made me have suicidal thoughts and well sometimes I dont think that I'll see the day I'm 28 years old. And I'm sorry about this dumbass post but I need it outta my system

lemondrop
March 31st, 2016, 03:26 PM
Why would you come out? Who cares.. I was thinking same ,but then i thought that people won't ship me so that's why i don't tell anyone about that thing,plus you said you're bisexual so you can be with girls and boys this is even better (in my eyes) and never think about suicide because this is just not the right way.. Ohh and btw yelling is the worst thing you can do ,because you don't have clear vision and both sides (you and other person ) gonna start arguing and yell on each other .. So yeahh chill , if you really want to do that tell to a friend,but i don't think it will matter for them( you know.. Real friends ship and they don't care that you're bi,gay,trans or smth else) hope i helped