PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Show/Movie on Netflix

KingWavy
March 29th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Hey guys, So I don't know about you but I can never find good things to watch on Netflix. I love a good movie or a good show so anything helps. I really love scary movies or shows. What are you guys thoughts or suggestions?

TheSmokingMan
March 29th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Well. For one, good on you for liking scary movies :) I love them myself. I actually had some trouble with Netflix. You just hit the nail on the head. There. is. nothing. good. to. watch... Unless you know where to look.

My list of recommendations for you are as follows (all of these are instant streaming Netflix btw..):

1: Criminal Minds [TV series, 11 seasons, 10 are available] (There's an excellent thread about Criminal Minds. However, its heavy laden with spoilers, so I caution and encourage you)
2: The X Files [TV series, 10 seasons, 9 are available]
3: Scarface [Classic film] (It's not scary, I just love it.)
4: Pulp Fiction [Tarantino film] (Because EVERYBODY needs to see this once in their life)
5: House of Wax [Horror Film]
6: The Da Vinci Code [Thriller film]
7: The Exorcist [Horror film] (Not too scary by today's standards)
8: Devil [Horror film] (For when you need something that scares you shitless with a twist)
9: The Taking of Deborah Logan [Horror film] (You have to be seriously invested in scary movies to ever sleep again after watching this one)
10: Fringe [TV series, 5 seasons, all are available] (This is very similar to The X Files)
11: The Following [TV series, 3 seasons, all are available]

Those should keep you busy for a good long while :)
I sincerely hope you enjoy these!

KingWavy
March 30th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Well. For one, good on you for liking scary movies :) I love them myself. I actually had some trouble with Netflix. You just hit the nail on the head. There. is. nothing. good. to. watch... Unless you know where to look.

My list of recommendations for you are as follows (all of these are instant streaming Netflix btw..):

1: Criminal Minds [TV series, 11 seasons, 10 are available] (There's an excellent thread about Criminal Minds. However, its heavy laden with spoilers, so I caution and encourage you)
2: The X Files [TV series, 10 seasons, 9 are available]
3: Scarface [Classic film] (It's not scary, I just love it.)
4: Pulp Fiction [Tarantino film] (Because EVERYBODY needs to see this once in their life)
5: House of Wax [Horror Film]
6: The Da Vinci Code [Thriller film]
7: The Exorcist [Horror film] (Not too scary by today's standards)
8: Devil [Horror film] (For when you need something that scares you shitless with a twist)
9: The Taking of Deborah Logan [Horror film] (You have to be seriously invested in scary movies to ever sleep again after watching this one)
10: Fringe [TV series, 5 seasons, all are available] (This is very similar to The X Files)
11: The Following [TV series, 3 seasons, all are available]

Those should keep you busy for a good long while :)
I sincerely hope you enjoy these!

Thanks Man! I've seen most except for the taking of Deborah Logan so I'll have to check it out!! If you find anything else let me know! Another good one I seen was VHS and ATM

Ratman1234
March 30th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Daredevil and Jessica Jones are really good

Mrsaxoman
March 30th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Daredevil and Jessica Jones are really good

I have to agree, both of these are my favorite shows on Netflix. But I'm also really into comic books. I would highly recommend both Daredevil and Jessica Jones though. Daredevil has two seasons and Jessica Jones has one, but Jessica Jones has been renewed for a second.

TheSmokingMan
March 30th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Thanks Man! I've seen most except for the taking of Deborah Logan so I'll have to check it out!! If you find anything else let me know! Another good one I seen was VHS and ATM

ATM was awesome.
Sorry I didn't give you much of anything new.
I'll keep my eyes out, and you in mind.

Btw...
VHS is scary as hell...
That movie is seriously messed up.

Teenage wasteland
March 30th, 2016, 03:03 PM
House of cards, Daredevil, jessica jones... i dont remember another one

KingWavy
March 30th, 2016, 07:17 PM
ATM was awesome.
Sorry I didn't give you much of anything new.
I'll keep my eyes out, and you in mind.

Btw...
VHS is scary as hell...
That movie is seriously messed up.

Man that would be awesome! I'll do the same. I've seen a lot but nothing really I'd pass on at this moment

everlong
March 30th, 2016, 07:18 PM
American Horror Story