PDA

View Full Version : Underwear and the stigma attached to it

mcdaniels
March 25th, 2016, 09:23 PM
I've always wanted to try wear or buy a jockstrap... But from where I'm from, no one at all wears them like they're not even for sale in shops I don't think.. I really want one but I have a feeling that if I bought one everyone would start to call me queer or something like that and my family would probably raise questions too..

I play lots of sports but still I feel people would judge me if I wore one

Any ideas on how to get one.. Either discretely or normally and ways to deal with people judging

Sabercat
March 25th, 2016, 09:52 PM
I want to do literally the exact same thing. Although I don't play sports, people might see it in laundry.

pconnor2001
March 25th, 2016, 10:45 PM
geez. There is nothing wrong with buying or wearing a jock strap. We all wear them in gym class and they are required.

Living For Love
March 26th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Teen Sexuality and Gender :arrow2: Fashion.

mcdaniels
March 27th, 2016, 09:48 PM
geez. There is nothing wrong with buying or wearing a jock strap. We all wear them in gym class and they are required.

It's very different where I live, Ireland may be the first in the world to legalise gay marriage by vote, but we as a nation still make fun of petty things like jockstraps

Vermilion
March 28th, 2016, 01:40 AM
It's very different where I live, Ireland may be the first in the world to legalise gay marriage by vote, but we as a nation still make fun of petty things like jockstraps

They aren't common in the UK either. You best bet is online like amazon

mcdaniels
March 28th, 2016, 08:01 AM
They aren't common in the UK either. You best bet is online like amazon

Hmm thanks I'll have a look

Vermilion
March 28th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Hmm thanks I'll have a look

Also sport shop's mite have some to :)

Daniel4
March 30th, 2016, 09:36 PM
ya its just another sports item to wear.. jocks are not a big deal to have and wear . I got over my embarrassment of wearing one in two months.