PDA

View Full Version : How to get clear skin?!

chickflick09
March 23rd, 2016, 06:02 PM
Hi. lol, so I have really bad acne on my chin and just on the lower half of my face. I use proactiv, because if I don't my forehead breaks out as soon as I stop using it. But I still get a lot of breakouts on my chin and near my nose.

What do you do as your skincare routine?

LITTLEANGEL16
March 24th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Hi. lol, so I have really bad acne on my chin and just on the lower half of my face. I use proactiv, because if I don't my forehead breaks out as soon as I stop using it. But I still get a lot of breakouts on my chin and near my nose.

What do you do as your skincare routine?

I use "Acnecide" although I don't have to much acne, and I hope it stays that way :yes: X

flowerchild
March 24th, 2016, 03:12 PM
i wash my face 2 times a day

Mars
March 24th, 2016, 04:04 PM
I just wash my face... I hardly get acne but when I do it's the same areas as you, nose and chin. If you just wash your face with water and soap and do it at least twice a day, you should be fine. Acne is usually from grease and stuff getting on your face.

ALEX_GEE
March 24th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Drink lots of water! Seriously if you drink a cup of hot water first thing in the morning it helps to flush the toxins out of your liver and stops them being passed around your body to your skin. Then over the course of each day try to drink 2 litres of water, making sure you have a glass before u go to bed. I noticed a real difference in my skin after 1 week of starting to drink more water. :)

angelique15
March 31st, 2016, 10:28 AM
since i avoid milk and vinegar it has stopped :)

angelina
March 31st, 2016, 10:25 PM
Hi. lol, But I still get a lot of breakouts on my chin and near my nose. What do you do as your skincare routine?
Better not to use the soaps that contains strong chemicals.Wash your face 2 times at least a day.Take some Yoghurt , add FEW drops of lemon, mix it and apply on your face..let it be there for 30 minutes and wash it..
It is NATURAL WAY and will not hurt even sensitive skin..

GothSwimmer
April 4th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Washing my face two or three times a day helps. I also wear bio friendly make up.

chickflick09
April 9th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I switched to a different face wash and started drinking a lot of water and my skin looks way better:)