PDA

View Full Version : Clean rap songs?

Microcosm
March 23rd, 2016, 01:37 PM
Anybody got any good suggestions for clean rap?

Meron
March 23rd, 2016, 01:38 PM
Some of Fetty Wap's songs are, search them up.

Sailor Mars
March 23rd, 2016, 01:56 PM
If you listen to Action Bronson on Spotify, the curses are blanked out.

Bontigo Papi .
March 26th, 2016, 03:49 AM

YAAAAH BAPE !

In the current age of hip hop music , its so rare you actually find songs without swearing , now , my phone is full of hip hop , but I could recommend some great songs that are not just about cash or popping p's , if that's what you're looking for ...

Bas is a great hip hop artist who limits his swear words , now if you could do with the occasional , "fuck", I'd say take a listen to him .

I would recommend two G-Eazy songs too , Sad Boy and Heard Em Say . Now , Sad Boy's body contains no swear words , his intro has two , and the hook has one . But that shouldn't be a problem . Heard Em Say on the other hand is just a cover of Kanye's Heard Em Say , but Gerald's voice is just amazing and he leaves out the swear words.

Ragle
March 26th, 2016, 08:06 AM
clean rap isn't real rap

Pink Ponies can't rap.

Sailor Mars
March 26th, 2016, 09:27 AM
clean rap isn't real rap

Well that isn't necessarily true :P

Ragle
March 27th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Well that isn't necessarily true :P

Depends on the definition of truth. I learned, the only real truth is that there are many truths.

I very rarely listen rap. But if, then I want to hear a lot of swearing. That much that the devil hides under his bed in fear or so. Cause that's classic rap to me.

This is my truth. :D

Sailor Mars
March 27th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Depends on the definition of truth. I learned, the only real truth is that there are many truths.

I very rarely listen rap. But if, then I want to hear a lot of swearing. That much that the devil hides under his bed in fear or so. Cause that's classic rap to me.

This is my truth. :D

There are plenty of rappers that don't curse or swear in their songs. Or have them blanked out

Ragle
March 27th, 2016, 11:47 AM
There are plenty of rappers that don't curse or swear in their songs. Or have them blanked out

I know. But actually I never really liked rap. Especially this pseudo-gangsterism of it. Until a friend told me something about the beginnings of rap and played so old rap songs.

I don't mind if there is swearing in songs, as long as I get the impression that it kinda express a topic in a authentic way and isn't simply meant as an insult or so.

But I also don't like this blanking out swearing just because it seems to be contaminate the language or whatever. Cause of that, I even don't like those good-doers who try to create a world world where pink ponies farting rainbows en masse. If you know what I mean. :D

Also I know, clean rap isn't necessary that kind of indexed rap, but ithats always the first impression I get, when I read or hear clean rap.

BlackParadePixie
March 28th, 2016, 01:06 PM
I know "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie is clean. Also The Fat Boys, from the 80's, were pretty clean as well I think.

Bontigo Papi .
March 31st, 2016, 05:22 AM
I know "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie is clean. Also The Fat Boys, from the 80's, were pretty clean as well I think.

For a 15 year old , you surely listen to some old music :lol: .

BlackParadePixie
March 31st, 2016, 05:54 PM
For a 15 year old , you surely listen to some old music :lol: .
I have an older cousin who I spend alot of time with...so he gives me lots of recommendations when I can't find anything new I like :D

KingWavy
March 31st, 2016, 06:54 PM
Also, Heavy D, Slick Rick, SUPERDUPER KYLE, OverDoz., some Lupe Fiasco, JAHKOY, Young N Fly, Post Malone, the list goes on

NzForever
April 1st, 2016, 12:24 AM
Most clean rap is terrible lol, are you 12 or something and can't handle swear words?
Nas is a good rapper that doesn't swear as much as all the 'gangsta' rappers, but he still defiantly swears

lol you should be ashamed of yourself

-merged double post. -Emerald Dream

CosmicNoodle
April 1st, 2016, 12:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Qp38qT-xI

Someone had to suggest it.

NzForever
April 1st, 2016, 12:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WC9kD8Yn20

This is a pretty clean song in my opinion and its got a good beat.

West Coast Sheriff
April 2nd, 2016, 06:43 PM
I hate when you hear a radio edited version of a song. It upsets me.

But you could find any good rap song and search for a clean version

Bontigo Papi .
April 3rd, 2016, 05:35 AM
I have an older cousin who I spend alot of time with...so he gives me lots of recommendations when I can't find anything new I like :D

You could try Complex Music , the site gives you ton of news of new and hot Hip Hop though , just a recommendation ..

BlackParadePixie
April 3rd, 2016, 03:13 PM
You could try Complex Music , the site gives you ton of news of new and hot Hip Hop though , just a recommendation ..
well I actually don't really listen to much hip hop

Bontigo Papi .
April 4th, 2016, 03:11 AM
well I actually don't really listen to much hip hop

I would ask what you do listen to but I don't wanna flood the guy's topic with unnecessary posts lol .

Brit4love
April 7th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Fresh Prince of Bellaire